15 - Archealia

Pronounced - (R - Kay- Lee - Uh)

- Aurora's POV -

I'm sitting in Rajah's enclosure, watching him roll around and play with his stuffed animals. Every once in a while he will rub his head against me and chuffle, then go back to playing. He's growing up so fast.

He's definitely a momma's boy

He's definitely a momma's boy. He clings to me and follows me around everywhere, mooing and weaving through my feet as I walked. Rajah loved Ollie, maybe more than me here lately. I wake up some mornings.... Oliver's face is barried in his fur and Rajah is laying on top of him. I rolled my eyes at the thought and felt Rajah nudge his head into my back and moo.

"Oh now you cling to me." I muttered and giggled at him as he came up beside me. I leaned my head down and chuffled, rubbing my face against him like Pearl would do. When he felt content with enough affection he would run off and play again. I hear laughing coming around the corner and see everyone smiling. Enzo stared at me in awe.

"Is she sitting in a cage with a tiger cub?" Enzo asked, never taking his eyes off Rajah.

"Yeah, why?" Ollie answered nonchalantly.

"I was about to ask Charlie what he laced that joint with." Enzo stated and shook his head. Everyone laughed.

"Would you like to pet him?" I asked and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Fuck yeah I would!" He exclaimed, calmly walking to the door and slowly stepping in, trying not to spook Rajah. Enzo showed no fear, but Rajah wasn't too happy that he was walking closer to me. Rajah ran in front of me and growled his displeasure at Enzo, making him stop right in his tracks. "Did he just growl at me?" He asked, just as shocked as the rest of us that a cub could show such fierceness and actually look a little intimidating. I look over to Ollie, who is supporting a mile wide smirk on his face as he enters the enclosure and walks straight up to Rajah. Bending down and letting out a deep guteral growl, Rajah calmed down immediately and chuffled at Ollie... he chuffled back and pet him.

"That's my boy. Good job protecting mommy." He said in a sweet tone as Rajah licked his face.

"I just wanted to pet him. I wasn't gonna hurt anyone." Enzo frowned. Ollie held out his hand and told Enzo to shake it. He did and Ollie stepped aside, allowing Rajah to see what was happening.

"Now you may pet him." Ollie said waving his hand over to Rajah as if presenting him for display. Enzo crouched down close to him and held out his hand. Rajah sniffed it and chuffled at him, rubbing his head on the back of his hand until Enzo finally ran his fingers through his fur.

"He understands that if I don't approve, he doesn't let anyone near her. He's smart... maybe too smart." Ollie stated proudly.

"That will come in handy when he's bigger. Speaking of... how big is he going to get exactly?" Enzo asked, watching as Rajah sauntered off, play stalking a stuffie... then pouncing on it and growling.