The battle on the bridge

Waking up it was oddly bright outside. Shit I must've slept in. I get up making myself look presentable leaving my room I also see naruto leaving in a hurry.
"We're late!!" He yells at me. We both take off into the kitchen to see tsunami doing dishes.
"Oh good morning you too. Your sensei thought you guys could use some rest so you got the day off"
"He left us behind!!"I yell angry. I was racking my brain to why they would leave me behind I don't need the day off. But then it hit me 'I haven't had a proper sleep in two days' my idiotic voice range through my head as I remember what I said last night to Kakashi. Why would I say that... I got ripped out of my thoughts by naruto dragging me out the door.
We immediately took off through the woods to the bridge and we were about 5 min away from tazunas house when we noticed a dead boar and blade marks on the surrounding trees somethings wrong I thought. Naruto isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he even had a bad feeling especially since the blade marks led back to tazunas.
Immediately we started speeding back towards the house. And what I saw made my stomach turn. Yakuza men, thugs, people you hire to do your dirty work. I hate thugs they make me sick it's people like them that killed my only family and defiled me. My blood boiled, they were about to try and take tsunami and inari but too bad for them because I was their. I jumped into action and punched the first one about 40ft in the air off the dock then kneed the other in the face and kicking him in the opposite direction.
"Eat that you ugly son a bitch" i grumbled dusting my hands off. I turned around to see naruto and inari looking at me with googly eyes.
"Enough we've got work to do" I tell naruto grabbing him by his collar and pulling him along towards the bridge.
"Wow Amaya that was awesome" he screamed in my ear about half way to the bridge and then proceeded to go on a rant about how cool I was in detail. By the time we made it to the bride he hadn't even realize.
"...and then" he started.
"Naruto"
"Mhm"
"We're here" I say irritated
"OH!" He says before taking off
"NO WAIT—" I start to late. He makes a complete scene but while he has them distracted I asses the situation. Looks like their in quit a pickle I think sarcastically. Taking this distraction to my advantage I conceal my chakra and sneak onto the bridge. I slowly make my way over to zabuza and send a chakra fill punch to his gut then kneed him in the face. He groans in pain and kneels on the ground.

"Zabuza enough of this, I'm not killing you just leave already. No amount of money is worth this many lives," I said sternly meeting his eyes.

"I knew you'd come back! Now I can finish you off," he said with crazed eyes jumped towards me.

I braced holding up a Kunai.

As our weapons clashed blue sparks flew throughout the bridge with danced and jumped but I was just too flexible for him.

He swung his large sword at my head and I barely dodged it. Taking my opportunity I reeled back and kicked him in the gut.

Nearly dripping his weapon I he stumbled back.

"Please! No more of this let's just talk this out. I don't want to fight you any longer!" I yelled.

This isn't what I want!

"I won't stop until you head is rolling on this bridge!" He seethed.

"Amaya!" Kakashi yelled jumping in front of me.

"I-,"

"Go guard Tazuna I can take him!" The man hollered.

"No this is my fight!-," but again I was interrupted.

"I understand but the mission is more important!" He pushed.

Think I eventually nodded and let him take over.

"Amaya! Do you know if Sasuke is alright!" Sakura asked me in work as I stood next to her.

I looked at her cautiously.