The beginning of the end

I awake to the sound of Luca moving about the room. I rise and instantly walk to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I start the shower and brush my teeth. I undress and step inside the hot water hits my muscles and it eases the ache that I have developed after such a restless sleep last night.

After I'm done I step out and dry myself of. I wrap a towel around my body and I begin o blow dry my hair with the dryer. Once I'm done I slip my underwear on and dress in the pale pink dress my mother packed along with my pink pumps. I apply some light makeup and I tie my hair in a high ponytail I spray some perfume and I then exit the bathroom with my bag.

"Are you ready to leave I have a meeting at 10 o'clock and I expect to you have you settled in to our home before then?" Luca says and I nod.

He walks past me and opens the door. He holds it so I can walk past him and he then shuts it behind us as we walk to the elevator. We ride down to the bottom and exit walking straight out and to the front where we wait as Luca's car gets brought around. I see some of yesterday's guests and I wave as they leave. Most of the guests stayed yesterday as the rooms were booked for them.

I see my brother Emilio walk down the stairs and head straight for me. He wraps me in to a hug and I squeeze him back needing the comfort of my big brother right now. "You okay princessa?" He says.

"I'm fine brother I will call you later" with that I pull away.

"Bella hurry up I told you already I have a meeting," Luca says and my brother's jaw begins to tick.

I turn and walk away but I turn to my brother once more. "Ti Amo," I say as I enter the car.

I look around Luca's black sleek Mercedes and it matches his soul. Everything is black and it gives you chills just like him. He drives of and the ride to his home is silent. I will always refer to it as his home because it will never be mine.

We pull up to a set of gates a hour later and Luca speaks in to the intercom to tell who ever is manning the gate that it's him. It opens and we drive down the long driveway to what can only be described as a mansion. There is miles of land and landscaped gardens and waterfalls.

He parks the car and we exit. He walks up the door and let's us in and as I look around at the grand stair case and crystal chandelier I almost laugh aloud. "Please tell me you did not decorate your self?"

He turns and looks at me with a angry look. "This is my father and mother's house actually she decorated it why is it not up to your standards princess?"

"I just have different taste is all," I say.

He comes over to me and grabs my arm. He begins to squeeze and I drop my bag. "Well In the future don't be so fucking rude if my mother asks if you like her decor you will say yes do you understand?" I nod as tears spring to my eyes.

He lets me go with such force I nearly fall backwards. He turns and walks up the stairs and I just pick up my bag and follow. I follow him down the long hall and in to a room. The room is all dark. Dark wood floors dark oak furniture and dark blood red covers. There is a huge en-suite with a walk-in closet.

"Your wardrobe has already been filled by my personal designer it has everything you will need so feel free to bin your old clothing also I have to go for my meeting dinner is at 7 don't be late I will meet you downstairs in the dining room goodbye Bella" Is all he says before he turns and leaves.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!