(3)

Deals

Kenzie's pov

I roll over and come face to face with a drooling Skylar. I start to laugh then look around and see everyone still sleeping.

I slowly get up and try my hardest not to step on anyone. Jake is laying on half on half off the other side of the couch. Corey and Devyn our still on there half of the couch. Skylar is laying under Devyn and Corey. I was laying next to Skylar and then Colby was laying  between Jake and I.

I get out of the living room and make it to up to my bedroom. Brushing my teeth and hair. Then running back downstairs to make some food.

I mix some pancake mix together and start to pour it into a waffle iron that Skylar insisted on us buying. As I'm waiting for the first waffle to cook. I take a picture on snap and post it.

•—•
Snapchat

kenziewenzie

•—•

After I post it, I pull the waffle out and pour another one in.

"Damn what time is it?" I hear a groan from the entrance of the kitchen.

"9:45." I turn around to see Corey rubbing his eyes and looking at the waffle. "You are the first one up so if you want it. It's yours." I smile

"Fuck yeah." He slides into a seat at the island and starts to pour some syrup on the waffle.

I pull the second waffle out and turn around to see Devyn leaning on Corey. "Here." I smile and slide her the plate.

"Thank you." She starts to eat. "Hey babe can you run to Starbucks and get us all coffee." She smiles as Corey takes his last bite.

Corey instantly groans and then stands up. Pulling out his phone and looking at me. "Order for you and Sky."

"A caramel frap for both of us. Doesn't matter what size." He nods and heads out the door. As soon as the front door closes. Colby and Jake come strolling into the kitchen. I pour another pancake.

"Good morning." I said laughing at how tired they were. "I'm making waffles they will be done in a little bit. And Corey went to get Starbucks for us girls. There's some Arizona, water, apple juice, milk, and soda in the fridge." I smile and turn back around to continue making waffles.

"Oh hell no you are just like Jake you two are to awake in the morning." Colby lays his head on the counter and starts to groan.

"I like it there b. Be awake twenty-five hours a day." Jake smiles giving me a high five knowing him and I went to bed at 7:30.

I pull the pancake off and pour another one on. I hear Skylar groan from the living room.

"I smell waffles." She screams walking into the kitchen. Just as I pull off the next waffle. And pour another one on.

"So what are you two doing today." Devyn looks up from her phone.

"Probably nothing." I look at sky to confirm but she is leaning against Colby who still has his head on the counter.

"Then we are going shopping. We can have Colby and Corey drive us." Colby's head shot up with that one causing Sky to slip in her socks and fall on her butt. Jake fell out laughing.

"Oh no. What if I have plans Devyn?" Colby asks, crossing his arms. I slowly turn around pulling the next waffle off and pouring another one on.

"When was the last time you had plans?" Corey asked walking in handing Sky, Dev and I our coffees.

I take a sip and put it down. Then tossing three plants down on the island with a waffle on each then sliding it to Jake, Colby, and Sky.

"Okay but still she's trying to get you and I be drivers for the day." Colby said taking a bite of the waffle.

"I'll let you drive my car." I said looking over at him. "I'll pay for gas and all you have to do is drive." I put my hand out for him to shake.

"Hold up. You paying me too?" Corey asks putting his hand out to shake.

I shake my head no and look back at Colby. Who caves quickly and puts his hand in mine and we shake.

"Perfect." I smile and turn back around pulling my waffle out then pouring syrup on it.