Episode 48 Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher

"Come on sis let's next death battle" cheered Yang

" I'm actually excited to see this" commented Blake considering the two combatants were stealth themed

"I'm interested in what tech they use" said Weiss thinking about what tech plans she could send to atlas

"Yes this is gonna be awesome. Okay and start" Ruby said as she pushed the start button and the next episode played.

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader- Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: They are the government's best kept secrets. Masters of stealth, trained to kill in a hundred different ways from the shadows, or face to face.

Boomstick: Solid Snake, the legendary soldier of Metal Gear.

"A legend huh," muttered Yang as she had a look over at Solid Snake.

Wiz: Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell's ultimate predator.

"Eep!" sqeeked out Ruby, someone had to be real scary to be given a nickname like that.

"These guys look like they mean business," Weiss said, wanting to see what they can do.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick...

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solid Snake
(*Cues: Metal Gear Solid - Main Menu Introduction*)

Wiz: His name was simply "David", and he had one clear purpose in life: Become the successor to the greatest soldier who ever lived.

"That's some big shoes to fill," Yang whistled.

"Not an easy feat, that's for sure," Weiss replied, having a similar goal when she was Heriss of the SDC. Though it was being the best Huntress lead by someone younger than her.

Boomstick: Why? Because he was cloned from him! Strap in ladies and gentlemen, this origin's a doozy!

"WHAT?" Everyone yelled.

Wiz: As a secret government project David was created using eggs donated by a Japanese scientist and grown in the womb of a femme fatale spy along with seven other would-be brothers.

Boomstick: She was almost the original Octomom, except they scrambled six of them to somehow empower the remaining two.

"That doesn't sound possible," Yang said, feeling a bit weirded out.

"It isn't," Weiss said in a deathly calm tone.

"It better not be," Ruby muttered angrily.

Wiz: According to prophecy, one of of these twins would bring ruin to the world, while the other would save it. So that kind of works out.

"The prophecy is pretty standard if you ask me," Blake commented.

"Okay, it's bad enough that they aborted 6 of his siblings, but that whole prophecy? If that prophesy existed when they were conceived then they would have aborted one more for good measure." Weiss Ranted, much to the other three of the groups horror.

"Dude! What the FUCK!" screamed Yang

"I'm sorry, but that seems like the more practical thing to do!" defended Weiss.

Boomstick: Born to be a soldier, he joined the Green Berets as a teenager and later joined the CIA, the U.S. Army, and finally the hi-tech Black Ops group called FOXHOUND. Here, his deadly stealth techniques earned him his legendary code name, Solid Snake.