Epilogue

Determined faces stare at the former detective as he stands in front of the new recruits, his hands together behind his back as he looks over the crowd

"If you are standing here today, congratulations." Namjoon says, jaw clenched as he continues to speak. "It means you made it to the final round and passed the test. You've worked hard and done well. We know you will do well on your assignments. Once we finish the ceremony, you will be assigned your first official mission. All the information you need is inside. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask."

"Anpanman is counting on you. We've been training for this moment for a while so let's make it count. From now on, we will face greater obstacles than before, but rest assured, together we can make a change. Your graduation is just the beginning, so get ready to fight."

"From this day onward you are part of a bigger family. Let's protect it at all costs."

"I will now call out your team name and the place you will be assigned to."

"Team Stray Kids, you will be assigned to Singapore."

"Team EXO, you will be assigned to China."

"Team Twice, you will be assigned to Japan."

"Team Monsta X, Red Velvet and Gfriend, you will be assigned to different regions of Korea."

"Congratulations on your promotion."

A series of cheers follow the conclusion of the speech, the detective bowing before he exits the platform to meet his friends.

"Great speech." EunMin says handing him his helmet, the ladder gratefully taking it with a smile.

"You think so?" Namjoon shyly asks, the girl nodding in full confidence. "Thanks."

"So where were we assigned to leader?"

"The heart of South Korea, Seoul."

"Where it all started." EunMin says with a smile.

"Where's everyone?" Namjoon asks looking around.

"Here." Both boys say standing next to the detectives with a smile, their team almost complete.

As if on cue, four sets of footsteps approach, falling in line with them.

Namjoon takes a moment to look at his team, each member standing side by side in full gear, all of them exchanging a glance as they get ready to depart.

"Bangtan team?" Namjoon calls out glancing side to side.

"Equipped and ready to go." Hoseok says, his statement making Namjoon smirk.

"Let's get them."

And with this 'Anpawman' has officially come to an end ㅠㅠ thank you so much for your love and support

And with this 'Anpawman' has officially come to an end ㅠㅠ thank you so much for your love and support. If you made it to this chapter, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Could I have a fist bump before we go? 👊🏼
~Van
[2020.08.22]