(48): Mine

sorry i'm so inconsistent, you guys. but i hope this makes up for it xoxo.

Kyle's POV.

She's so beautiful.

She's never looked more at peace than she does right now sleeping in my arms. She is clung to me like a koala and I can't complain at all. Her tiny arm is holding me tightly against her and she's laying on my chest, her legs are above my own under the sheets and I smile.

She looks like an angel... she is an angel. Her long eyelashes are shadowed just above her rosy cheeks. Her tiny nose is inhaling and exhaling gently. Her full and pink lips are slightly puckered... like they do when she's concentrating.

I wish I could taste them.

There are no forehead creases on her face, no sign of any stress and I can't help but feel like that's how I want her to look forever. Peaceful... angelic.

Will she ever be though? I mean, has she met me? I'm anything but. I'll bring nothing but stress and trouble to her life. I already have. Leading me to ask how in the hell she ended up falling for a guy like me. I can't seem to mind though because I've fallen for her too... hard.

It was very hard not to. I really tried my best to resist her but there was only so much I could do. She's just so perfect, so vibrant, so full of life, so likeable... and lord, so fucking beautiful. Those soft blue eyes that look at me like I'm a saint when I know I'm not. Her tiny and addictive voice and laugh that I can't go a day without hearing. Her innocence... That wide and carefree smile. Her witty comments and personality. Good god, I never ever stood a chance, did I? She's my absolute weakness.

It's true... I'm weak when it comes to Chelsea-Anne Richards. I don't know what she did to me. One minute she was this annoying little peasant and then the next... she was my light in the darkness. Cheesy but it's true. The one person who could make me smile and speak even when I didn't want to.

How did she do it?

I knew from the very first minute of meeting her that my life wouldn't be the same after... I just knew it. I tried so hard to fight that, I was okay with my life, I had already accepted everything the way it was... and then she just comes and flips it all around.

I want to hate her for it but I can't. I never can hate her and I never did. I was a jerk to her to try and fight my fate, and it's also kind of my
personality. I knew I'd end up liking her, I just knew it so I thought if I'm rude to her then she'd hate me and never speak to me. Ha! Not Chelsea-Anne. She was determined to be my friend and I actually have no idea why. Soon, I was warming up to the gorgeous blonde and now here I am... weak and whipped over her.

I can't seem to mind.

Last night... last night was so good, well only the second half of it. Hearing her admit that she actually liked me was priceless. I thought maybe Nathan had been lying but apparently he wasn't. I can't say she didn't make it obvious though. She's always been horrible at hiding her emotions.

I was going to kiss her... I really was but yeah that whole thing happened. I've been dying to since god knows when. Those pink lips are always torturing me, so is that amazing body of hers. Good lord, she's a masterpiece.

How did she end up liking me?

She's too good for me. I know I don't deserve her but I'm too selfish. Only I can have her, not one else. Only me.

I'm snapped back to reality when she starts to squirm against me. She carries on for a few more seconds with me watching her fascinated until her eyes flutter open.