Epilogue

"I just came back to Korea and now you want me to go somewhere for you?" You said as you held your phone beside your ear.

Your straightened hair was cut above your shoulder, making you look more professional and mature. Your white fitted spaghetti strap was topped with a beige coat and you wore a beige square pants paired with a white pointed heels.

"I promised someone that I'll be there but I couldn't make it since I have some meetings to attend to." Park Jimin's voice squeaked at the end of the line. You can hear the stress in his voice that made you smile.

"Okay. I got it. You have to pay me back since this is the first thing you made me do after being away for six years." You smirk as you hail a cab on the side walk.

You heard him sigh and then his thank you came in series. You chuckled as you get in the cab. "Just send me the address."

"Already did." He said before he cut off the line.

You told the driver to take you to Busan. You watch the buildings as you pass by them. It's been so long since you left, a lot changed. The built more buildings and the city became brighter than it did before. You sat up straight when you saw the bus stop where you used to wait in your high school years.

The memories that once hurt you came to your mind. You can almost see yourself sitting there alone, staring at the blank space as you let the pain sink in from your first rejection after confessing your feelings.

The next building you saw is your school. The school looked more successful than ever, they had several renovations and built more buildings to facilitate more students that wants to study there. You smile as the bittersweet memories feels like yesterday. You can almost touch it, you can almost feel its rawness.

You imagined your naive self roaming around the vicinity of your school. The love and pain your carried was almost surreal. You can almost smell your pure self. The one you left here.

But you can almost see the boy you once love too. The image of him will never be erased from your memories because he taught you many things. And you wouldn't be like this if it weren't for him.

You studied linguistics and literature at Sydney and became one of the most famous international writer. You became successful and it was all because of him.

It wasn't easy at first. You were adjusting with your new life then and you were also trying to mend your heart but you managed. You had cried everynight to ease your pain and you studied like it was the last time everyday. After flying to Australia, you completely cut ties with everyone that hurt you including him. You never heard any news from him after that, almost because Jimin brought him up once then.

The cab pulled in front of a building where a lot of people went in. You gave him your payment and got out of the cab. You look up at the building before walking up to its entrance.

Murmurs of people are heard even in the entrance, like what they are seeing is so amazing and interesting. You walk in and the title of the event welcomed you.

Lost Angel Exhibition by Jeon Jungkook.

You stopped when you read that name. Are you in the right place? You pulled your phone and read what Jimin sent you an hour ago. Your lips part as you imagined Jimin's face smiling widely at what he had done.

Is he even serious? Why did he sent you here?

You turn to the way where you came from and held your breath. It's okay, it's okay. You're only doing this for Jimin. Curse that guy. You messaged someone to pick you up before taking a deep breath.