♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♡

Insisting on joining the cooking club at all costs, you went as far as to bribe the student council member with half of your allowance in order to have him eventually agree, things were going well.

Although, there goes your hard-earned cash, down the drain, how unfortunate.

Shiromu had to admit that the reason why he let you have it your way is mainly that while discussing the issue with Aso, he would notice the boy occasionally stealing desperate glances your way.

Despite Shiromu willing to fuck with you and let you suffer, he couldn't help but feel a strange aura emitting from the blond athlete. Besides, the white-haired boy is following orders, which meant, unfortunately, that he had to listen to you, and wouldn't want the president hearing of your dissatisfaction.

Lunchtime came around and you had just about enough of being followed around the school. So, what did you do to ease your situation?

Why, give away all your allowance money!

Unsurprisingly, it did the trick.

Left on your own, you searched around for your friends, wishing to cool off by vulgarly insulting Osano. However, you had failed to hear that you wouldn't be meeting in your usual spot, the school rooftop, but in the classroom. Thus, once you entered through the door scanning for any signs of them you were unsuccessful in spotting them anywhere.

Although, what you hadn't expected whatsoever when arriving on the rooftop was to be pinned against the wall a hand covering your mouth, and a sharp object stabbing you softly teasingly hanging close to your throat. Imagine how shocking it must have been to come to the realization that Ayato was once again acting upon his kinky desires.

Struggling against his hold you thrashed around in the hopes of him letting go, however, his grip remained firm and unmoving. Black hues glared down at you with such malice that you almost missed the slight disgust they held. You, of course, wouldn't let him have it his way, trying every trick in the book this man never once even so much as budged.

''I must say...you've been doing a decent job of effortlessly keeping them far from my beloved senpai'' He spoke a minuscule smirk visible on his dry ass thin lips.

Widening your eyes, the only thought crossing through your mind is that even going to therapy wouldn't be able to solve his psychopathic tendencies. Someone really needed to teach him that threatening others isn't a nice way of greeting them.

''I fail to see what's so interesting about you that peeks their attention, you're just so insufferable'' He scanned your face with his eyes in an attempt at answering his question.

You couldn't compare yourself to his adorable little soulmate, she has everything you don't. Pure intentions, innocent enough to not realize he'd been stalking her ever since he met eyes with her. His heart would explode even at the mere thought of her, her angelic voice tingling in his ears, his eyes on her at any waking moment. Her heart, body, mind, soul, all of them belonging to him and him alone.

Seeing as the yandere maniac is currently preoccupied with his own delusional world, you took the chance of lifting your leg in a swift motion so that you could end his future generation. However, the hand which had been holding your mouth shut now grabbed your leg stopping your ball's attack.