chapter 48

I wanted to go to the Red continent not because Ruby(bunny) has fallen ill, but because of what Ruby told me. She said that there is something very weird happening in the red continent.

She said that this phenomenon could be either super good or cause the destruction of the whole world.

I wanted to know what the hell is happening over there!

I don't know why but my heart and brain is telling me that this is something related to the Heroine of the Otome game you're my love, I don't get it why I feel this way but I don't know why I feel like I will regret it, if I don't go there.

I don't get it, but I feel like a strange force is pulling me to come to that place, it feels like there is something calling out to me, something is telling me that it will forever change my life.

So I decided to go to that place, and the strange thing is that all sorts of contract animals/beast are also behaving weirdly, so my sister-in-law Marie Claire and Sarah Blythe are both coming in this journey, as they all have contract beast with them.

When our organisation Prism had our meeting, we all have decided to go to the Red continent, they all have their own contract beast, they also felt like their contract beast were behaving in a strange manner, and so once I told them, they immediately decided to go to the Red continent by any means.

So we all have decided to meet at the Red continent.

We have decided to act distant with each other to not let others feel suspicious about us. We really don't want to alert our enemies out there.

Something tells me that this is not a simple matter. There is something big going on!

Tomorrow we will leave from kingdom of Blue to go to Red continent.

Honestly, I just want to open a portal to go there, however, I cannot since I have yet to be there.

So our plan is to ask Lucif to open a portal and go to the Red continent. I have heard from Lucif that he had been to the Red continent, he did not really told me his purpose to go there, but he did mentioned it to me.

My teleportation power can only be activated, if I have been to that place, which does sometimes cause inconvenience to me, but it's ensures the safety of my power.

Who knows where I will be transported to? If my powers were not restricted. Maybe I would be wondering in space, floating everywhere....

Somehow, Lucif's brother Lucas a.k.a. Luca, he pretending to be she is also coming, she(actually he) decided to tag along with us for pure fun purposes.

And yet also weirdly the king my adopted father a.k.a. Papa allowed Rose Vean my step sister to come as well.

So it's decided that Lucif, Lucas, Sedric, Sky, Rose, Sarah, Marie and me are leaving.

We have decided to go by Lucif's portal, so basically, we are teleporting from blue kingdom to go to the red continent.

I don't know what kind of fate awaits us there, I'm so damn excited!

I wonder what will happen to us there...
(Little does she knows that this is only the starting of her journey, this is when the organisation Prism gain their fame)