9-Last Days of Summer(part 2)

Andy's POV~

I ran out to the water to play with the others. I'm still sad and feel guilty about Phoenix not being able to play in the water due to his element. I should've got a trip to Hawaii. Volcano for Phoenix, Tropical breeze for Anvindr, Water for Aberforth, Forest for Vernon, and Night sky for Sirius. It'd be perfect! However, it is what it is, I guess. Guess I'll have to save that for next summer. Anyway, I was messing in the water with Vernon. Just then, Aberforth hugged me from behind and dove under the water. He placed his hand on my chest and told me to breathe. I was able to breath underwater. I guess this was what Phoenix meant by drown-proof spell or whatever. I looked down in the water and saw the coral reef! It's so beautiful! As if Aberforth read my mind, he said "You're even more beautiful than this." I blushed a little at the compliment. I was suddenly lifted out of the water by Anvindr. Aberforth soon reached surface too. Anvindr then shouted at Aberforth "DO YOU WANT ANDY TO DROWN?!" Aberforth then said "Relax kitty cat. I used a drown proof spell. I just wanted him to see the beautiful coral reef. But we all know he's more beautiful than that." I know this is the second time hearing the compliment, but it still made me blush. Anvindr sighs and asks me "Are you okay?" I nod and hug him. I then say "Thank you for the concern. He blushes, but smiles before hugging me back. Sirius takes me from Anvindr and says "My turn." He nuzzles into my cheek and kisses it. I smile and hug him. He hugs back. After awhile of the Spirits all hugging me, I head out of the water and go to the Spirit that was still alone. Phoenix. I lay down on his chest and hug him. He chuckles and says "You don't have to hug me out of pity, I understand you still feel guilty, but don't worry. I'm fine, and what's most important is that you have fun." I nod my head. He cups my cheek and pecks my lips. My face goes beyond red and he smiles and says "I love you." I just nod and head back, a blush still on my face. I walk over and all the Spirits glare at Phoenix. Tyler then says "Wish I had a bunch of them being jealous because of me." Tyler looks at me and says "You always have fun with them." Vernon walks over and says "Don't worry, Tyler. I can hug you if it makes you feel better." Tyler then hugs Vernon. Vernon just hugs back. It really makes me feel sad for Tyler. All he really wants is a furry to be with. Even though they're Spirits. And he's right, this is more rare than seeing your favorite band. It's probably hurting him more just knowing that the possibility of another spirit being with him is slim. I soon notice all of the Spirits, except for Phoenix all cuddling into Tyler to make him feel better. It makes me happy knowing that they want him to be happy too. If I took him with me to find the gems, maybe some of them could be his destined. It's too late now though. Aberforth walks over to me and hugs me tightly. Soon, we all see waves in the water. A light appears and a female furry comes out of the water. Aberforth looks at her in surprise and says "Aberdeen?" I tilt my head in confusion and she says "Hey brother." I then ask myself "Brother?" She looks at me and asks "So this your destined, huh? He looks rather handsome." She then looks at Vernon and Tyler. She then says "Is this your destined, Vernon? He looks cute too." She looks around at Phoenix and the other two and says "So why are they here too?" Aberforth then says to her "Actually, my destined is their destined too. And Vernon's." They all come to my side. She then says "How is this possible? 5 spirits sharing one person?" Vernon then explains "Furaih wanted to test how this would work. Now we have our destined, Andy. We all love him with every inch of our being." She then says "I see." She walks over to me and says "My younger brother can be a bit of a flirt, but don't worry too much about that. I'm sorry if he's caused you trouble." I then say "No, it's fine." I then ask all of the Spirits "Spirits have siblings?" The Spirit known as Aberdeen apparently then says to me "Yes, we do. In a technical sense. Me and Aberforth are siblings. I'm the oldest one because the oceans been around longer than the rivers." I then ask her "So you're the Spirit of the Ocean that Aberforth has been talking about?" She nods her head and says "Though I didn't know he talked about me." She walks over to him and hugs him "You must have missed me a lot haven't you?" He blushes in embarrassment and says "Knock it off. It's only because he thought my weapon was a trident." She smiles and says "I see." I then ask the other spirits if they have siblings too. Vernon nods and says "I have two other siblings, a brother and sister. Spirit of the Rainforests and Spirit of the Tundra forests." I nod and Sirius says "Older brother and older sister. Spirit of the Sun and Spirit of the Moon." Anvindr shakes his head and says "Don't have any." I look at Aberforth and ask "You have any more?" He nods and says "Two younger siblings. Spirit of the Lake and Spirit of the Sea." I nod my head. Phoenix looks at me from the distance and shakes his head. Aberdeen looks at Tyler and asks "So who's this if he's not any of your destines?" I then say "That's my best friend Tyler." She nods and says "So how can he see us? And why can he see us?" Aberforth explained to her "He was going to call a mental facility for Andy. We haven't told Andy that only he can see us at the time. So I had no choice but to give him foresight." She nods and says "Well it's nice to meet you Tyler." Tyler nods and says "You're really pretty." She chuckles and thanks him. I then say "I've been meaning to ask this, but what's with the Sailor getup?" She looks at her clothes and asks "This?" I nod and she says "Well, over the time I've been alive, some people on boats drown to their deaths. I have no way of saving them. So I take some of their belongings in honor." I give her a strange look and say "Sounds like corpse theft to me." She smirks and says "I can take it off if you'd like~" I then raise my hand and say "I'm fine, thank you." She laughs and says "Well, I gotta go. Gotta make sure everything is in order." I wave and she waves back. After she left, we realize it was getting late, so we had to leave. We pack up our stuff and head back. I decide to stay with Phoenix in the car since I didn't spend much time with him. As soon as we get home, we were all exhausted, so we all fall asleep on the couch.