BNHA Tweets: The Party

Jirou and Yaomomo made their way to Todoroki's house where the party was being held. The two girls joked and talked along the way as they shared smiles. They walked up to the door to Todoroki's house and knocked on it. Instead of the red and white haired male answering, his boyfriend Midoriya answered instead.
   "Hey!" The green haired male said with a smile, "come in!" The girls smiled and went inside.
   "What should we do first?" The black haired girl asked.
   "They're playing truth or dare with shots in there," Jirou said, "should we go play?"
   "If you explain it to me, sure," Yaomomo said.
   "Basically if you don't do the dare or dont answer truth they give you, you gotta take a shot," the purple haired girl said. Yaomomo never was very good with alcohol but if Jirou was up for it, she would do it. They walked into the room and joined the circle of players which was basically everyone who agreed to come to this party.
   "Ponytail, truth or dare?" Bakugou asked.
   "Dare," Yaomomo said. Everyone seemed suprised by her answer.
   "I dare you to shove one of Mineta's balls up your-" Kirishima quickly covered the blonde's mouth.
   "Bakubro!" Kirishima shouted, "that's not nice! Give her something else!" He uncovered Bakugou's mouth.
   "Fuck you, shitty hair!" The blonde shouted before he turned back to Yaomomo, "kiss the hottest person in this room."
   "I don't want to make it awkward for them if they don't like me back," the black haired girl said as she reached for a shot and drank it. The game continued for awhile and Yaomomo and Jirou had quite a few shots since everyone was giving them love related dares. They should of expected that though. The only really sober ones by the end were Iida, Bakugou, Tsuyu, and Todoroki.

   "Jirou, truth or dare?" Mina asked as she hung her arms around Sero and Kaminari.
   "Dare," Jirou said mindlessly. The purple haired girl was a bit too tipsy at this point. Same goes for Yaomomo. They most likely weren't going to remember this night in the morning.
   "I dare you to kiss Yaomomo," the pink haired girl said. Jirou turned to Yaomomo and leaned towards her. The two girls kissed of course, but it lasted a bit longer than expected...and maybe it got a bit heated too. By the time Jirou was basically stradding Yaomomo's waist and attempting to unbutton the taller girl's shirt, Bakugou had to pull them apart. At that point, Todoroki decided to drive the two girls home since they had clearly had a bit too much to drink. The red and white haired boy dropped them off at their house and left. Once Jirou and Yaomomo walked into the house their makeout session from earlier continued as they found their way to the bedroom. I'm sure you know what happened next, reader.