Chapter - 25

Bind by fates,
Played by destiny
Two souls will come close..
Prayed by me😂

-TR

Advay's POV

"Advay tell me what exactly you want?" I sigh hearing dad.

"Dad there's nothing. Don't believe everything whatever Varun said."

"Then what that girl is still here? Never I heard you be with someone so long except Mishri." I close my fist hearing the name. How much I tried but from 3 years that name is makes me rage, I just wanted to kill her with my bare hands but it's impossible.

"Dad you know-"

"Exactly I know, You are still trying to find her. Why? She's long gone and till now maybe got her punishment so why still you're living in hatred. Advay you're 27 and I told you before turning 28 you need to marry. We all wanted heir"

"I'm not gonna do any marriage drama. Without it I'll give you heir" I look away seeing dad's glare.

"I understand your point. You had terrible experience but you remember your grandmother?" I nods slightly thinking the time when after akruti's betray we shifted with grannies then those sweet memories till 5 years before they died in accident. The last time ever I cried after that somehow control all emotions, Mishri's betrayal was also not enough to broke me but it maybe did dammage.

"You know Ady..(I look at dad) that's what mom used to call you didn't (I nods) my full childhood I saw them madly in love and finally died also together. They're ideal through my love wasn't like it. But the time we're together those 7 years best. But yeah I understand one thing money can changed people. I maybe hate her but still if she comes I wouldn't able to kill her." I look at my dad, that's I hate most. I never wanted to be broken like him.

"It's weakness" I stated.

"Love was never weakness. The day she betrayed I would be died but I stay alive made plan to fight because I love you son. I need to protect you. Why after that girl tried to run you still protect her and she's here. The Advay I know till now that girl would be died." I closed my eyes and stand up.

"Dad I did love. But it's difficult. You know I feel if I showed any weakness I'll be betrayed again. It's hard to trust her"He looks at me but didn't say anything.

"Piyali was Arun and Maithli's daughter Varun told me. First you need to clear everything, what her parents reality she should know"

"Why? She never trust me enough after all care I did. She choosed to backstab me nor confronting me. I'm not gonna say all"

"Don't be stubborn Advay. Her life was hard and she loves her parents. For her you're the killer, why would she trust you? Just placed yourself her side and tried to understand" I didn't say anything, I still feel trusting an stranger she just once should talked to me.

"You are very stubborn like my father. Do whatever you pleased but sign this paper and called Piyali also to sign this"

"What papers?"

"Marriage registration"

"What nonsense. I'm not gonna sign. Why will I marry her?" I yelled.

"So what you want? Let her stay here just without relation?" He looks angry but I tried still.

"I buy her. She will stay"

"Advay if you love me just damm sign this" I glare at him and snatched papers and sign.

"Happy now?" And like mocking me dad smiled. Like seriously?

Soon through maid Piyali comes to study. I was sitting in corner sofa looking everything. I can feel her nervousness the way she played with fingers sitting chair. Dad asked her to sign papers....and like a crazy she did without asking. I can guess dad was also surprised but what can expect? This girl can believe a stranger.

"You didn't asked what the paper is?" Dad said after giving papers to a man who comes to take and I'm sure in an hour will be submitted.

"What papers?" She asked nervously, yeah after happened she will asked as expected.

"It's your and Advay's marriage registration papers"

"WHHHAAATTT" for a moment I was shocked the way she shouted.

"How could I marry this man who forced me"Dad looks at me disappointed when she started to cry looking at me. He glaring at me left from there leaving us alone.

"You bind me forever to torture me why? What I did?" I went close to her but she stepped back glaring at me.

"I was angry when you betrayed me"

"That's what you had to say? Is that your clarification what you did last night?" I glare back at her.

"If I heard you till now I maybe died. You planned to kill me" I yelled back.

"Advay I never wanted to kill you. They said they're from police and wanted to arrest you. How I suppose to know they'll backstab me" I smirk at her mockingly.

"Really you can trust any stranger?"

"Don't mock me Advay. How I suppose to trust my parents murderer? You knowing everything still didn't say me truth so what you expect? Shouldn't you be criminal raping me?" She shouted.

"Rape? I remember your moaning and orgasm's 4 times. For me it's not looked Rape from anywhere"

Before I could say a slap landed on me.

"I hate you. My body betrayed me because of my feelings I had for you. But you broke the love i-" I was shocked hearing her, she looks also shock what she said just. She cried looking at me but before I could say she run away.

Maybe I should tell her about her parents.

But did she really love me? She love me?

I don't know to get happy hearing it or sad as I destroyed all. But I'm not gonna give up. We should talked and clear everything. Maybe I could try.

Piyali's POV

Why I need to say it? He will think me a fool now after all still loving him. But hearing marriage I was shocked. I was hell nervous in front of his father that before sign I didn't asked anything.

So silly of me..

But his expectations made me angry. He wanted me to trust him blindly and accept that silly reason he gives to force me behaving as if I'm some whore.

I couldn't stop to slapping him. We're married I can't believe. If it was a Month ago I'll be dancing but now I'm feeling conflicted.

Why it's happening to me?

Now I'm bound to him. Why he have to be the murderer? Why he had to make me feel whore?

I was crying hugging my knees sitting on bed when the door open. I look away wiping my tears.

"Piyali I'm sorry" I look at him shocked, he seriously said it and he mean it I know...maybe I should asked him about my parents now. Maybe he would say now.
_________________________________

Please like comment share.
Love you guys ❤

Precap - Kidnapping, problems clear.

Date - 8.7.19