fourteen.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

The glow from his phone screen shone on his face in the dark room, it being just past 1 am. The bed sheets stopped at his hips and failed to cover his bare chest and keep out the cold air from the fan hanging above.

The figure beside him stirred, finally sitting up and leaving the warmth of the covers. Taehyung glanced over, watching the dark silk sheets fall off her shoulders and exposing bare and flawless skin.

"Where are you going?" his voice was deep and raspy, breaking the silence that had formed shortly after it was anything but.

Her black hair cascaded down her back and he resisted the want to touch it again, the chance being taken when she pulled it up into a tight ponytail, glancing over her shoulder, "I have work in the morning."

Taehyung hummed and watched as she stood from the bed, his bed. Her long legs slipped into the dress she had worn earlier, the red one he had liked so much. She knew it too.

"Soojin?" he spoke up as her hand rested on the handle of the door to his bedroom, waiting for her to acknowledge that he actually wanted her attention before she ditched again, "I'll text you alright?"

Her lips stretched into a sweet smile, the moonlight shone in through the curtains that were left partly open, he could see the little mole under her eye. "Have fun in school Tae." She walked out with a wink and that same deadly smile, the one that had him hooked. Who knew evil girls have the prettiest faces.

———

4,592 likeskimtaesty: 2 am walks

4,592 likes
kimtaesty: 2 am walks

2,049 comments
babytae: dang i wanted to be the first comment why is everyone so thirsty
-
ilovetae: ^ he has hot ankles that's why
-
sunnyhobi: why are you awake kid we have plans tomorrow you better not sleep all day
-
kimtaesty: @sunnyhobi the plan was to sleep in your bed all day and steal your food
-
prettybabykim: best photography skills account on the entirety of instagram sorry i don't make the rules
-
jungkook97: this is aesthetic as fuck
-
jeonhannah5: jungkook commented on this what the heck
-
jikooktruth: i'm not surprised that jungkook apparently doesn't sleep ever
-
kimtaesty: @jungkook97 thanks

i hope people comment and give
me some feedback on this
and that the description is
making sense 👀