92 ~ from your lie

(Chae pov / Strong language / Mature content)

Chaeyoung woke up and noticed she had moved away from Lisa last night. She must be pretty mad if she moved away subconsciously.

Lisa hummed and put an arm out, Chaeyoung watched as Lisa felt the bed. Her eyes were still closed and it was apparent she was still half asleep... yet, Lis was still feeling for her.

When Lisa found her waist, the Thai moved across the bed and snuggled beside her. Chaeyoung looking down at her with a soft smile, before realizing she shouldn't be happy seeing how cute Lisa was.

Because a liar isn't cute.

Chaeyoung slowly crawled out of bed, Lisa making a face feeling her presence disappearing. But Roseanne didn't care, she couldn't.

As she stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, setting down her toothbrush, she clenched the sides of the counter.

Lisa had to see him? Had to talk to him? Give him her number? And for what? Wanting to see who he was and how he was connected to her?

Fucking Favors.

"Mhm yes... ah... right there baby." Favors groaned.

Chaeyoung just kept working on him until he'd finish. Then she'd get her pills and go, forgetting about the whole thing.

Like always.

"Deeper Chaeyoung... come on babe de- oh fuck."

His airy words let Chaeyoung know two things. One, he was close, meaning she was close to being done. And two, that she was doing a good job, also meaning she was close to being done.

Favors soon was groaning between heavy breaths as he gripped Chaeyoung's hair, yanking on it. She winced but ended up just sucking him harder.

Just make this end already.

"Fuck..." He moaned as he released into Chaeyoung's mouth. It took her a second to get it down, but she did.

"You did so well baby." Favors grinned as he got himself together. "You've really became quite the catch."

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and stuck out her hand after wiping away anything that could have been left on her of his.

"Your payment, of course." He smirked. "Here, you'll see everything's there."

Favors placed the bag in her hands, she went through it and nodded before turning to walk away.

"You know, our relationship has become pretty special to me over this last year and a half. Maybe we can get to know each other a bit more?" He spoke, putting an arm around her.

"No thanks." Chaeyoung huffed, shaking his arm off her.

"No thanks? Sweetie we could be a real power couple on the streets. I'd even give you more shit." He smiled.