14

Arhaan fell asleep promising himself that he would never leave Hoor alone .

Next morning , they did breakfast toghether.around 11 am , Mary entered with a lot of shopping bags.

" Sir , all the stuff is delivered " she said and placed the bags on the bed . When she left, Arhaan got up and started looking at the things .

Hoor frowned seeing winter clothes with shawls of ladies . Arhaan turned towards her and handed her an overcoat " Angel ! Try it , if the size is right " he said. Helping her wear it .

" Arhaan.... its not cold enough to wear these things here " she said frowning prettily . Arhaan smiled and pecked her nose " I know , these clothes are for the place we are going to " he said .

" where are we going ?" She asked looking at him with her big innocent eyes .

" Thats a surprise for you " he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes .

" Why are we going ?" Hoor asked not liking being ignorant .

" Allah has given me such a beautiful wife and I haven't even taken her on our honeymoon yet. I think its time to change it " he said with a smile.

Hoor blushed , her puffy cheeks going pink .Arhaan couldn't control it anymore , he tilted his head down and bit her cheek lightly " arhaaaaannn!!..." Hoor gasped , he flicked his tongue on her cheek kissing it and smiled .

When he moved back , he cupped her face caressing her both cheeks ." I love how soft and fluffy they are . They always leave me with a need to bite in them, kiss them, caress them . But when you are blushing ,its uncontrollable." He explained on a sigh .

Hoor was going redder , she quickly moved towards the mirror and started checking the coat . It fit her perfectly ..

" We are leaving tonight angel . If you need anything , we can get it now ." He said taking the boxes of her shoes out .

" no , you have already bought everything I could need" she said with a smile .

Arhaan started packing her stuff in a large bag .Hoor asked " how many days are we going to stay there ?"she asked .

" ummm ...a week or longer if you want to " he said .

" and who is going to handle your place till then ? " she asked .

"Arish is back , he can handle it " he said and continued packing ." Put anything else which you may need" Arhaan said .

----------

At night , they took the flight ,next they had to travel towards their destination in a car .Arhaan was driving himself, Hoor was surprised seeing the place when they reached .

Arhaan had brought her to Kashmir . The place she wanted to see from a long time .
Happy tears filled her eyes seeing how much importance he gave to her words .
She remembered telling him in a passing that, she wanted to see Kashmir . She had heard alot of things about it's beauty and now she was there with Arhaan on her honeymoon.

They were going to stay in a cottage on the cliff of a hill . It was still dark when they reached so they weren't able to enjoy the scenery.

They went to their room , plan was to take some rest. Hoor looked at him for a moment , thinking that why he loved her , cared for her so much .

She couldn't find the answer. She placed her hands on her shoulders and went on her tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips " thank you " she said blushing , Arhaan was stunned but then wrapped his arms around her waist ." Pleasure would be all mine " he said jokingly .

They decided to take some rest , the weather here was a lot colder, Hoor was enjoying it . They fell asleep with excitement about coming time .

------------
" Jis sy ishq kia , us ny bewafai ki he "

Mene gamon se esa taluq bnayaa

Us sy muhbat ki , usi ko he chahaa

Ab to khushion ki bhi hm tk rasai nahi

Ab to shamen bhi hm se khfa hogain

Tapte sooraj me jese roz jhulsty hen hm

Barish ki boondon ne bhi hmko jalaya

-----------
Salaam lovely readers! If you have any requests or if you want some scene in this story then please tell.i will try to fulfill your wishes😉❤❤❤❤❤