Jisoo

Kang Hotel, Roofdeck
1:45AM

"Lord what have I done to you? Why are you so cruel to me? Do I deserve this pain? You tell me!"

Jisoo broke down on her knees and cried like a river. It was just too painful. Her very own bestfriend for twelve years and her fiance having a secret affair behind her back, she caught them having sex two days before their wedding.

"Just why? Why" Jisoo keep on repeating to herself, she looked at the sky and walk slowly near the rooftop fence ready to jump.

"Don't you dare Ms." Police might think that I pushed you or whatsoever. Please, I know you have a problem and so do I. Please don't add anymore my parent may really disowned me"

Jisoo turned around and saw a tall girl with a doe eye, grey haired, pale skin, holding a bottle of whiskey.

"Don't jump okay? Here" The girl gave the whiskey to Jisoo like she's having a peace offering. "I can share my whiskey with you and I have two more over there" She points the bench where her whiskey is. "Just please don't jump, I don't want to be a criminal in everyone's eye" The girl pleaded.

"Or maybe if you really want to take your on life because of worthless people, maybe you can jump some other time, maybe later or tomorrow night?"

Jisoo

Jisoo stare the woman in front of her for few minutes, Jisoo realized that her eyes is puffy. A sign that she cried" Jisoo sighs and get the whiskey from her and drink it straight.

"Wow!" The tall woman got really surprised how Jisoo drink the whiskey she even gave Jisoo an applause.

"Dang girl, you drink so good! Thank you for not jumping you know. I appreciate it a lot" The woman grab the bottle to Jisoo and drink too. "This whiskey is one ilof the best, you're very lucky that I'm sharing it you"

Jisoo nodded. She get the bottle in the chair and open it, again she drink it like there's tomorrow. The woman who's next to her lay in the ground, hugging her whiskey with closed eyes.

"What will you do if I really did jump?" Jisoo asked. This time Jisoo is checking the girl from head yo toe, ahe realized she's a good looking one.

The girl didn't move, she answered with eyes closed.

"Have you seen titanic? Of course you do. You know that part you jump, I jump. I might really do that, I don't want to go to jail. That part is really sweet you know but for us it will be tragic. We'll be in the headlines front page!" The tall woman sat up and asked." You know what will be the title?"

"No idea, you tell me"

"TWO GIRLS DIED WHILE RECREATING THE SCENE FROM TITANIC!" She laughed so hard with her own joke before drinking agai.

Jisoo smiled. "You really think it's funny"

"Yes it is! I made that myself" She said while clapping her hands. "But seriously you gave me a good scare I thought I'll be murder suspect next morning for suicide"

Jisoo felt her knees got weaker, she sit in the ground hugging her knees and start to cry again.

"I'm so sorry about that, I just can't think straight, I'm about to get married in two days but then I saw my fiancé and maid of honour fucking" Jisoo burst in tears.

The tall woman sit beside Jisoo and caress her hair. "It's okay, just let it out. Cry until no tears left"

The girl open her phone and play Malibu nights by Lany, she looked at Jisoo and smile. "Having a good background music while crying is good, at least you like doing some music video" She said while giving Jisoo a sympathy smile.

Jisoo release a small laugh and nod before she continue crying, drinking her whisky from time to time.

Jisoo took her time crying, she let it all out, then suddenly the rain starts pouring. Jisoo look at the girl beside her worriedly.

"Keep crying until you can, don't mind the rain, maybe God is just telling you that he is crying with you so you won't feel alone" She stated while eyes close listening to the music while laying in the ground

Jisoo start to form a small smile in her face while looking at the girl who's very comfortable lying on the ground with her eyes close feeling the drop of the rain in her skin.

This time, Jisoo can't take it anymore she cried again.

"I can't believe he cheated on me with my best friend all of the girls out there why he picked my best friend?"

"Life is full of surprises but you should be thankful"

"I should be thankful because they are cheating on me, are you crazy?" Jisoo yelled so the girl can hear her as the rain is getting stronger.

The girl laughed at Jisoo. "Silly girl, that's not what I meant. You should be thankful you find out that he is a cheater before getting married" She yelled back, the rain is really getting stronger including the wind.

The girl grabbed Jisoo's hands. "You know what the rain is really strong and I can't see your tears anymore, let's dance the pain away" The girl smiled at Jisoo and start to do some crazy crab dance.

Jisoo this time laughed so hard because of the silly dance moves she's doing but later on she found herself dancing.

The two girls dance until they got tired and feel cold.

"Hey, I think we need to change, I'm kinda trembling as you can see" The girl laughed and sneezed.

"I need to get back to my room too, thank you for comforting me" Jisoo looked at the girl and smile sweetly to the tall girl to show her appreciation.

The girl tapped Jisoo's back and face the smaller girl and she gave Jisoo a hug. Even though they are wet because of the rain Jisoo felt a warm hug from her. The girl whisper to her ear something that made Jisoo smile.. "You'll be fine, everything's gonna be fine, not now but soon. She broke the hug and smile to Jisoo and about to leave but Jisoo held her hand.

I'm Jisoo, and you are?

"Lisa"