Chapter 17

Taylor's POV

"But Chance!"

"No buts, darling. You are going on bed rest and that's the end of it." He stated sternly and I sighed.

Bed rest.

The worst thing they could've put me on. For what you may ask? A simple cough. A cough. I'm not vomiting or anything. It's just a cold. I'll be over it in a few days so there is no need make extreme precautions. I love the three but sometimes they really know how to annoy me.

"Chancy, it's just a cough. I haven't even got a cold yet!" I whined as he placed me in the bed after removing me from the garden that we were just laying in.

"Baby, you have a fever and you sound like your coughs sound like your trying to cough up your lung. So, we are going to put you in bed rest until we think that you are all better."

"I'll make you a deal. If we see you as a-okay in let's say, three days, I'll buy you a chocolate muffin from that coffee shop you like. Okay, darling?"

"Deal!" I grin. Looks who going to be getting s chocolate muffin.

*****
*three days later*

I lean over the toilet bowl puking my guts out with Corey rubbing my back. This has been going on the past two days. It comes in waves and you never know when it's going to hit. I know the triplets are tired and they need to sleep because they've been getting up with me throughout the night whenever a wave hits.

It's super sweet but they need to get their sleep as well. They are slowing down and they have training tonight. They need to sleep. "Corey-" I was cut off by another gut wretching feeling. "You guys need to go to sleep. You have training tonight."

"I think we'll manage, sunflower. Your health is much more important. We won't be able to sleep if we know that you can't sleep because of your tummy."

"No. You guys are going to go to bed. You've barely slept all night."

"I like it when your demanding. Maybe you could show that side when we're ravishing your body." Corey smirked and my flushed cheeks turned red.

I quickly stand up but wobbly legs didn't appreciate that. I almost fall back into my butt before Corey catches me. "Careful, sunflower."

I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I stumble into the bedroom and onto the bed where the other two are going in and out of consciousness.

I climb between the two and they unknowingly cuddle into my sides. Corey takes his space on the bed and soon we are all out like a light. Hopefully we'll get to at least sleep a few hours.

*****

Alpha Lukas POV

"Who is this guy." I mutter looking into the guy named 'Taylor Mace' and I know that Grayson has talked to me about his brother that he regretfully left behind named Taylor but they have different last names. Gray said it was because Taylor took his mother's last name and he took his fathers.

They don't look alike almost at all. Their hair, eyes, height, build, everything is different. Except for the piercing dimples placed on each cheek. That's their only similarity.

I really can't decide if I think they are related or not. This guy could be someone completely random and have nothing to do with my baby boy. This guy could be harmful to him.

I'm having an internal debate over if I should tell Grayson or not. I mean, this guy could potentially be his brother that he lost or Gray could get his hopes up just to be disappointed. I would hate for that to happen to my baby boy.

A soft knock erupts on the door and I let out a soft 'come in' because I know it's my baby boy. I switch the tab over to some emails and pretend I'm reading them. "What are you working on, Luka?"

He climbs into my lap and cuddles into my chest. "Just emails. Super boring" I sigh. I don't like lying to my baby.

"Luka?"

"Yes baby boy?"

"Why are you lying to me right now?" He asked meekly and I'm taken back. "W-What do you mean, Gray?"

"1. You just stuttered. You never stutter. 2. Your eyebrow twitches when you lie."

"Your very observant, baby." I praise him but he's unimpressed. "What are you really working on, Lukas."

Fuck. He used my full name. "A neighboring pack called." I paused.

"What is it? Peace treaty? Rouges? What has you so nervous you lied to me?"

"He said that his mate was your brother." I let out slowly and he had no emotion for a minute. Overwhelming feelings came through the mate bond.

"Baby boy. It's all going to be okay. Shh. He might not even be your brother." I rubbed his back and kissed his hair. "All will be fine."

"L-Luka." He stuttered. "I hope it is my brother. My biggest regret is leaving him when he was 8. I promised to come back to him and I never did. I was to scared to. A week after I left, I found Alpha Quinn's pack and I tried to forget the past. That included Taylor." Tears dribbled down his cheeks and he started hiccuping.

"Shh it will all be okay. Do you want to look at the picture? You can clarify if it is really him?"

He nodded quickly and I pulled back up the pack record. The brown haired, brown eyed boy popped up. Grayson gasped and the tears started flowing again. "T-That's him. That's Taylor. T-Taylor Le Mace."

"Are you positive baby boy?"

He nodded his head vigorously and I cleared my throat.

"Then I'll do everything in my power to reunite the both of you. Anything for my baby boy."
_________________________________
Howdy y'all!

Hope you enjoy the new update! I'm on vacay so I might not be able to update until I get back which will be on Thursday or Friday! I guess I'll just have to leave you all wondering what happens next! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also my friends found my account and they questioned why I chose this genre... 😅😅😅

Hahaha.....

Anyways, have a good day/night!