chapter 10~

Me and my brother went back to our home for Summer vacation.

I'll do whatever I want! I will sleep, eat, play and do nothing all day.

I decided to go to my brothers room because I was dying of boredom. There I see him with a box of sweets.

"..."

"..."

"Where did you get those?" I asked.

"Mom and dad bought us candy."

"Seriously! Why did no one tell me. Anyways, where is my box of candy?"

"Oh, this box is for the two of us. Here you can have some." he said while giving me the beautifully decorated box.

I open it and reach my hand into it. I feel nothing. I look inside it and there is nothing.

"Oh my god, did you eat everything!"

"Ooops"

"why didn't you save me some!?"

"like they say the early bird catches the worm. Besides I ate everything because I knew if I didn't, you would've ate everything."

"I don't even like candy. So its actually fine, young one." I say this to seem like I didn't care. I open the door while thinking 'I will totally tell mom about it.'

"Wait, Sis! I think I have one more left."

I quickly turn around.

 'Actually I might as well just spare him since i'm in a good mood today.'

I look at him and see him STUFFING THE LAST SWEET INTO HIS MOUTH. THISSS GUYYYYY IS JUST LIKE MY BROTHER FROM MY PAST LIFE.

"OH MY GOD. I'll remember this. I didn't even want the candy that much! You will become like a pig a-and and you will become unpopular with girls in high school!!"

"haha. Don't worry I exercise daily unlike you."

"WELL, I have fast metabolism. I don't need to exercise."

"Then what is that." he said while pointing at my belly. 

"Did you know that eating so much candy can get you sick.I will live longer than you!"I said angrily.

"You are older than me! I will live more than you."

"You will become a knight and they face danger every day, so I'll live longer."

"Well you're the fiance of the prince so you are targeted by assassins!"

"YOU are also targeted by assassins because you're the heir to the Soleil dukedom!"

"And you are the duke's daughter!"

"well youuuuu are.....this argument is getting pointless." 

"yeah, I agree. Why did we even start fighting?"

"I also don't remember. Let's just forget about the past."

"Why did you even come to my room anyways?" he said while tilting his head full of golden strands.

"Oh, I was bored so I decided to come." I

"I also have nothing to do. Let's go shopping then."

"Okay, But first of all we need to ask permission from mom and dad." I said.

Both of us rush down the spirally stairs to get down to the second floor to our parents. We go through the fancily decorated hallway and enter a huge lavish room.