93. Pym, Harley and Shuri

I was eating my cheeseburger when Peter walked up to me and put his arm around me. " Are you eating a burger?" He asked. 

" A cheeseburger to be exact." I told him. 

" There was this man who was looking for you." He mentioned. 

" What man?" I asked him. 

" White hair, maybe Ant-Man's dad, but I'm not sure." I knew who he meant. " He's over there." He told me and pushed me in his direction. 

" Hi." I said and he turned around. 

" Odette Stark." He smiled " You know, I may not have always been fond of Starks, but you and your dad definitely changed my mind. " H-" He wanted to introduce himself.

But I cut him off " Hank Pym." I smiled. 

" You know me?" He asked surprised. 

" I kinda stole particles from you in the 70s." I admitted " With Captain America." 

He looked a bit shocked and confused. " You did what?" He asked. 

" We needed other particles to travel back after we stole the Tesseract out of the SHIELD facility." I mentioned. Which, of course hadn't happened in our timeline. " Time travel." I told him. He was still confused " Don't worry" I told him " I didn't get it at first either." 

He got saved by Scott who said " I'll explain you everything when we get back home."

The next person I didn't know caught my eye. A young guy, I'd say he was in his 20s. 

" Harley?" I grabbed his attention. 

" That's me, nice to meet you..." He said and we shook hands. 

" Odette Stark." I introduced myself. 

" So you're the daughter he always talked about." He realised. 

" And you're the kid who saved his life. Thanks for that." 

He nodded. A girl walked up to us, she was actually pretty beautiful. And the dress she wore had some sort of cape. " You must be Odette." She said in a Wakandan accent. 

" And you must be Shuri." I smiled shaking her hand. 

" My brother told me you're as stubborn as they come." She said.

" Yeah, he told me we'd get along." I told her. 

" No doubt about that." She smiled and then turned to Harley. " Shuri. Nice to meet you." 

Harley was a bit surprised that a princess was just talking to him. " Harley." He shook her hand.

 " I heard you're quite the genius." She said. 

I saw him flush a bit " Yeah, sometimes." 

" You should come over to my lab sometime, we could work on some stuff together." 

His eyes lit up " You mean your lab, in Wakanda? The place filled with vibranium?" 

" That's the one." She smiled. They went on about stuff they wanted to create so I decided to go talk to other people. And I knew just who.

" Fellas." I said and walked up to my fellow Avengers. Bruce, Steve, Sam and Bucky. They stopped talking about whatever they were talking about. " What are you guys hiding?" I asked them. 

" Nothing." Bruce said. 

" Nothing?" I asked. They all nodded. I looked at Sam, I knew he couldn't lie to me. 

" Sam?" I asked. 

" Yeah." He answered. 

" What were you guys talking about?" 

He looked at the others and then at me " Fine, bringing back the stones." 

They all sighed. I looked at them " And you're keeping that from me because?" 

Steve answered " We just, didn't want you to worry about anything today." 

I nodded "It's okay. But I do have quite a peculiar request." 

" And that is?" Sam asked. 

I turned to Bruce " Could you, if you have any idea how, send me back in time and bring me back five years younger?" I asked him. Now they all looked confused. " Like you accidentally did to Scott before my dad came to save the day." 

He looked at me, confused " Why would you want that?" 

" I wanna have a normal life, finish high-school, spend time with my friends, who are all still 18."

 He nodded " I'll see what I can do."