Plan B?

Cole was in the war room with Lloyd and Nya. He was going over the plan with them of how they were gonna kill Nadakhan. Jay was in his room hugging his pillow. He didn't like that Cole was avoiding him or that he would glare at him when he see him. Jay cried then Nadakhan appeared.

Nadakhan "Why do you cry my love?"

Jay "Because Cole doesn't love me anymore. This is all your fault. If you never came back then this would have never happened!"

Nadakhan "I loved you. I gave you everything."

Jay "You forced me to love you! And now.....I-i don't....."

Nadakhan "What is wrong my love? Please tell me what i have done to make you hate me so much."

Jay "You kidnapped me, raped me, and.....you just ruined my chances with Cole. Now he'll never love me. Because....im having your child!"

Nadakhan eyes widen then he look at Jay. He was speechless bout this. He didn't think his potion would actually work on him.

Nadakhan "Jay....i love you and i want to be a father."

Jay "But....i-i don't love you! I'm sorry but my heart belongs to Cole even if he hates me."

Nadakhan frown and disappear before the ninja barge into Jay room. Nya went over to Jay seeing him cry on the floor. Lloyd and Cole look around but saw nothing. Cole was gonna left but Lloyd stop him looking at him sadly.

Lloyd "You should stay here with him. He really needs you."

Cole "Lloyd he wants to with Nadakhan. I don't want to be here."

Lloyd "Cole, he loves you. Don't push him away or you'll regret it." He left and Nya follow him.

Cole sigh and look at Jay. Jay didn't look at him. He just sat there hugging himself. Cole sat in the corner watching him so that Nadakhan doesn't kidnap him again. Up above the clouds Nadakhan was still shocked that Jay was carrying his child. He hated the fact that the ninjas have him. Now he was thinking of ways to get him back since he knows their not gonna give him up. He sighed and look down at New Ninjago city. He smirk getting an idea.

Cole "Do you love Nadakhan?"

Jay "what?"

Cole "Do you love him?"

Jay "Why would you think that?"

Cole "You won't let us end his life."

Jay "He's the father of this child!"

Cole "He's destroying Ninjago and still you protect him."

Jay "why are you here?"

Cole "To protect you. But you don't need my protection. Why dont you go back to Nadakhan if you miss him so much?"

Jay ball his fist up and glare at him. Cole look at him angry.

Jay "Fine! I will! Then you can be happily married to Nya for all I care!"

Cole "I never wanted to be with Nya! She wants to be with me!"

Jay "And I'm suppose to believe that?! You said that you never wanted Nya cause you didnt want to hurt our friendship!"

Cole "I know what i said. I never went back on my word. You left me for Nadakhan."

Jay "I was under a spell of some kind! I didn't know what was going on when i was under the influence of his spell."

Jay sit down holding his stomach and sighs. Cole look away folding his arms. Then they hear a loud boom. Cole went above to see what was going on. Jay stayed trying to relax.

Cole "What happened?"

Lloyd "Nadakhan is attacking again."

Nya "It could be a trap or distraction."

Cole "We have to go. We can't let him keep taking Ninjago apart."

Lloyd "What bout Jay? Did you at least talk to him?"

Cole "Lets go so we can put everything back to the way it was. Ronin can help us out."

Nya "Cole you need to talk to him."

Cole "For what? You started this. This is your fault. I can't talk to him without thinking bout what Nadakhan did to him."

Lloyd "Cole you know deep down he loves you. If you keep pushing him away your gonna lose him. Make it right."

Cole look down then they jump down on a rooftop and run to the stop Nadakhan. Meanwhile Jay was on the ship thinking bout the baby. He sighed then saw something in the corner of his eye.

Jay "N-nadakhan?"

Nadakhan "Come with me my love. I want you to rule by my side with the child. Please I need you."

Jay "B-but.....my friends-"

Nadakhan "Will be unharmed as long as your with me. No one will hurt you ever."

Jay thinks and look at him. Cole and the others were fighting his crew members. Then they backed off for reasons unknown. Lloyd and Nya confused. Cole pants then his eyes widen. He rush back to the bounty and went to Jay's room. He saw Jay wasn't there and look down in anger. Lloyd and Nya came in then frown.

Nya "He didn't."

Lloyd ".....Nya do you remember where that flower is?"

Nya "Yeah. But.....like Jay said Nadakhan probably got rid of it."

Lloyd "Then im gonna wish for it."

Nya "Lloyd don't."

Lloyd "That's the only way to do it. We have to reverse everything."

Cole "I'll do it. I have three wishes. This is plan B. We go aboard the ship. Lloyd steal the sword and hit him with the poisonious flower."

They both nod. Cole walk to the war room to look at the book they had on Nadakhan. He sigh and blame himself for pushing Jay away. Nya and Lloyd prepare to battle Nadakhan.