The love square... switched around

From now on, I'm gonna try get a music video with a quote/s so it makes more sense. Here it is...

"Even if she keeps rejecting me, even if she loves somebody else..."
"Even if you love Kagami, I just had to tell you..."
"I love you."
"I love you."

It was the first Thursday of the summer. The days had flown by.

It was a school picnic. Well... Marinette's class organised a picnic. Even Chloe came. Even Lila came.

Marinette day next to Adrien And was munching on some biscuits. Adrien was munching on crackers and they talked for the whole picnic. Lila tried but did not avert his attention.

"So Marinette, how's your summer going?" asked Adrien, taking a cracker.
"It's alright actually. I've met this nice boy that I'm kind of into," nodded Marinette, finishing her biscuit.

Meanwhile, Alya and Nino were staring.
"Marinette is speaking proper sentences," whispered Alya.
"And Adrien is noticing Marinette," whispered Nino. They looked kind of creeped out.
"Did life just change? Has the unrequited love switched?" whispered Alya.
"I think so," whispered Nino in agreement.

"Hey Adrien, wanna go to the theme park with me tomorrow. It's supposed to be less crowded tomorrow," winked Lila, placing a hand on Adrien's arm.

Adrien shrugged her off and smiled.
"No thanks Lila. I went with Marinette and the other famous people. There weren't anyone else there because my father booked it out," explained Adrien happily.
"Marinette? Famous?" gasped Lila.
"Yeah! Nino, me, Alya and Marinette are popular in the fame world!" exclaimed Adrien, winking at Marinette.

Alya's jaw dropped.
"Adrien, that was a fun day. But there's no need to brag," smirked Marinette.
Nino's jaw dropped.
"Whatever. I'm famous anyway. Everyone wants me to be their friend," scoffed Lila.

Adrien giggled.
"She'll never get over the fact that I like someone else," sighed Adrien.
"Too bad. People like that never change," added Marinette.
Alya's jaw dropped further.

"What is going on? Why is Marinette not seeing his feeling? Why is Adrien showing his feelings?" remarked Alya in a whisper.
"Not a clue," said Nino, putting his drink down.

After the picnic, Marinette went home alone.
"That was a fun picnic," she sighed happily as she collapsed onto her bed.

Tap tap!

Marinette jolted upwards like a cat smelling food.
"Come in Chaton," smiled Marinette. Chat Noir came in and beamed at her.

"Do I have to fight for your love?" he smirked, sitting down on her spinny chair.
"So your spying on me now," she laughed.
"No... simply passing by," he winked.

"Oh Chat Noir, you'll never change," she smiled.

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter! But anyway, I really hoped you liked the quote of the day! Stay amazing!