SURPRISE

DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVENT READ THE OTHER BOOK IT WILL HAVE SPOILERS

So, a lot of people voted and the winner isssss...

ALL OF THEM. SURPRISE!!!!!! I love you all enough to give you all what you guys wanted😂😂

One-shot:

<Brooke's>

A smile makes its way into my face as I reread the text from Dick.

BluesClues💙: Now that everything is over, can I take you on an actual date?

Sure there is a small sense of worry in the back of my head, but then I force myself to breathe because it's over.

It is actually over. Me sparing Ra's al Ghul means that the demon head cannot harm me in anyway or my family, which means he is basically useless in the Light. Serves him right.

Just thinking about it makes me body ache, a deep throbbing in the recesses of my mind coming to the surface like a bubble of air reaching to break free in a reckless wave of water.

I shut my eyes tightly and grip my knees for support as I slowly breathe in and out.

It's over. It's all over.

~<~>~<~>~

"Not that I am completely opposed to eating dinner in an alleyway, but why are we in an alleyway?" I question as Tim and Damian drag me on.

"Because Grayson has a thing for heights." Damian grumbles unhappily. My guess is he was roped into having to help with this.

Tim probably was too, but he doesn't show it. Instead, he glares at Damian and says, "You could act like you care, Demon Spawn. It was your grandfather that put her through crap."

"Grandfather knows how to breed perfect assassins. It just so happened that Brooke needed more persuasion than others." He bites back, but I know he doesn't mean it.

He doesn't think what his grandfather did was right. I know because he has told me and apologized for it. He probably will never admit it to anyone else though.

Tim opens his mouth to defend me, but I just put my hand on his shoulder and shake my head, telling him not to start a fill blown argument over something like that.

I can't say it didn't sting, but I'm not going to let any thoughts of any bit of my past ruin my potential of this night.

A shiver passes through my body as the wind picks up.

"Alright, you ready?" Tim says, causing me to look at him, my eyebrows drawing together.

"What?"

"I'm taking you from here." A very familiar voice breaks through, drawing a small smile on my face.

"Well, I would hope so." I quip, my hand slipping into his. "You are my date after all."

He chuckles, causing Damian to glare in annoyance. "You both are incredibly disgusting."

"You are just upset no one loves you, Demon Spawn." Tim snarks our, causing Damian to turn red with anger.

"Look who is-"

"Alright, alright, break it up you two and go home." I order, immediately getting three sets of eyes drawn to me.