[127] Narrative⁴⁰

Tzuyu pressed the doorbell and waited for Mina to come out but the latter didn't stand up to open the door. Since Mina didn't change her passcode, Tzuyu decided to open it. He knocked on her bedroom door before he entered inside. There he saw Mina resting comfortably on her bed.

"I'm so happy you came" Mina uttered and asked Tzuyu to sit beside her.

"Eat the fruits that I bought" he said as he sits at the side of her bed.

"What do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel sick" Mina admitted. "Can you please massage my head?" she pleaded and Tzuyu hesitated to touch her.

"Tzu?" Mina called and held Tzuyu's hand.

"Okay" Tzuyu caress the latter's head and started massaging it. Mina then closed her eyes while feeling Tzuyu's touch.

"I really miss you, Tzuyu" she whispered and Tzuyu didn't respond at all. He just continued to massage her head until she feels better a little bit.

Mina suddenly put her arms around Tzuyu's nape and pulled him in for a quick kiss. Tzuyu was about to move away but Mina hugged him tightly.

"I love you" Mina said as she starts to cry again in front of Tzuyu.

"Stop crying. It's bad for your health and for the baby if you cry like this" Tzuyu tried to calmed her down.

"Why do you still love Sana? She cheated on you in the past, Tzu. You should always remember that I was there when she wasn't around. I know you still love me and you're just distracted with her presence. You can come back to me anytime, honey. Let's have a one big happy family" Mina mumbled and Tzuyu just breathed heavily. He loves Sana so much and he couldn't follow what the latter wants.

"You and me ... and our baby" Mina said, still crying in pain.

"Me and Sana are officially married. We are also hoping for a baby soon that's why I feel sorry if I couldn't choose you over her. I love Sana and I don't want to lose her again" Tzuyu declared. Mina removed her arms around him and let him move away.

"What should I do to make you mine again, Tzuyu?"

"Nothing. You need to wait the perfect man for you" Tzuyu replied.

"But you're the perfect man for me" she said as she sat on her bed.

"Tell me what's wrong with me, Tzuyu. Why can't you choose me?" She asked, desperate for Tzuyu to stay with her.

"I'm all yours. You can do anything what you want with my body" she said as she starts to take off her nigh robe.

"Come on, daddy. I know you also miss me so much" She said seductively while licking her lower lip.

"Mina, I didn't come here for this. You're not feeling well and you need to rest for the sake of the baby. Eat the fruits that I bought and take care of yourself. I need to go now" Tzuyu walked outside while wiping his lips using his handkerchief and shut the door way too hard that left the latter in shocked.

Mina just smiled bitterly and threw anything around her. She's really mad because she can't easily seduce Tzuyu now.

"I'm not fucking done" She shouted.

Tzuyu didn't go to work and went to visit Dahyun at the hospital because he's sick. When he entered his room, he saw Dahyun and Momo cuddling on the hospital bed.

"Why are you here, Tzu?" Momo exclaimed and immediately stood up from the bed.

"Is it bad to visit my friend?" Tzuyu asked and he's obviously not in the mood today.

"Thank you for visiting me, papi. You really love me" Dahyun said and Momo glared at him.

"Tzuyu is my first love, babe. Don't be jealous" Dahyun said "By the way, why do you look so pissed, paps?" He asked.

"Is it Mina?" Momo asked and Tzuyu didn't answer anything. He just laid down on the couch while looking at the ceiling.

"Can you two tell me what's happening?" Momo curiously asked.

"Mina is pregnant and I'm the father" Tzuyu blatantly replied.

"What the fuck? Are you serious?" Momo shouted and her cousin nodded his head.

"A whole mess. Are you going to attend the alumni homecoming party?" Momo asked.

"I told ya, it's not a good idea to attend that reunion" Dahyun uttered.

"Sana wants to attend" Tzuyu replied.

"You can easily say no" Momo exclaimed.

"She wants to attend because she's still hoping to remember some memories in the past. I can't say no to that" Tzuyu said and breathed heavily.

"I don't know how to say the truth to Sana" He worriedly said.

"Just tell her now" Dahyun replied.

"What if she leaves me again because of this?" He asked and the two remained quiet.

"I don't want her to leave me again" he disclosed.

"If she really loves you, she will understand you. It's better if you tell her the truth as early as possible" Momo tried to give her best advice. Tzuyu just stayed there for a long time while browsing random dog videos on his phone.

Tzuyu then received a message from Sana that she will try to cook with Nayeon and Jihyo. He smiled upon reading that and he's excited to taste the food that she will cook.

"I'll go home now. Get well soon, Dahyun" He said and left the couple immediately.

He drove back home and it's true that Sana is trying to cook with her friends.

"No, don't help me with the ingredients. I know what to do" Sana said and Tzuyu silently laughed from behind.

"You're putting too much salt. Are you going to kill Tzuyu?" Jihyo shouted at her.

"Ahh.. I don't want to help you anymore" Nayeon said as turns around and saw Tzuyu standing there. He signaled her to stay quiet and she followed her right away.

Jihyo also gave up helping Sana because she keeps on insisting that she's putting the right measurement of the ingredients.

When Sana's friends are now in the living room, Tzuyu walks closer to her and gave his wife a back hug.

"Smells good, babygirl" Tzuyu said and he's talking about her scent and not the food that she's cooking.

"You're early today" She said as she keeps her focused on the food.

"I think it's done. Do you want to taste it?" She asked and Tzuyu quickly agreed. Sana blew the food first before she started feeding Tzuyu.

"What is it?" Sana asked and Tzuyu just covered his mouth while chewing it.

"Tell me"

"It's... not that bad" he answered that made her pout.

"I don't want to cook anymore" she said.

"Don't worry, I will still eat it" He cheered her up. "I still love you" he chuckled and gave her a sweet kiss.