Dathi de wildcat

Nogla has had some hardships recently and can't really seem to be happy. Tyler wants to distract his boyfriend by showing him how much he loves him
David top and Tyler bottom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Tyler's POV )
I noticed something was up with David. It was hard for me to watch. He wasn't eating, sleeping, or getting out of bed. I had to do something.
I found myself with my hand on the door knob to our shared room. I twisted it softly and stuck my head in. It was dark and smelled awful. "David?" He didn't respond. I sighed and walked in. "Please come out. I'm worried about you." He just laid there, his eyes glued to the ceiling.
      I sighed heavily and sat beside him. "David?" He eventually looked at me. Bags hung under his eyes, very dark circles too. He looked very pale and like he hadn't eaten in days. His chapped lips opened slightly. I cupped his cheeks and put out foreheads together. He sighed and leaned up a little. I kissed his lips gently and felt him kiss back.
     The kiss grew needier. He leaned up and had me sit in his lap. His hands tangled into my hair as lust filled both of our eyes. I rolled my hips slowly forward, making our clothed members slide against each other. He groaned making me bit my lip softly. I did it again and felt his hands grip my waist.
    We broke the kiss to breathe. I already felt my lips swollen. He moved to my neck and bit harshly at the skin. I yelped and yelled out in pleasure. He left very visible hickeys that trailed all the way down to my collarbone.
     He switched us so he was pinning me to the bed. His hands roamed my body. "Clothes off. Now." I did as told and slowly took my clothes off. He didn't like how slow I was going, so he quickly pulled my jeans off and pulled me to him by my legs. He squeezed my thighs causing me to gasp at the sudden action.
A smirk appeared on his face and he took his clothes off. His shirt peeled off him. He threw them somewhere else in the room and put his attention back to me. He left open mouth kisses on my thighs and trailed them up to my already hardened member. He hummed softly and leaned back up to me. I pulled him closer to me to deepen the kiss and felt him lick my bottom lip. I gladly let him explore my mouth.
        He pulled away and got lube from the closet. I whimpered at the cold air hitting my bare skin. Soon I felt David's longish thick finger slip into my hole. I whined and moaned as he moved it in and out. He added another and started making a scissor motion. "Ngh~ David please~"
       "Please what kitten?" He made them go deeper, making me moan louder. "Oh god, please, fuck me~" he obliged and slipped his fingers out. He lubed his member up and slowly pushed his tip in. I whimpered softly and felt him slowly go deeper.
After a few seconds, he left only the tip in and slammed back in. He hit my prostate making me scream in pleasure. "A-A-Ah!~" He thrusted at a fast pace, but soon became animalistic.
          ( Nogla's POV )
        Tyler sweet moans filled the room, along with skin slapping together. I thrusted at an animalistic pace and hit Tyler's prostate. His eyes rolled back and his nails dug into my skin. I hissed softly and kept going. His M were beautiful to my ears.
I leaned down and kissed his neck softly. His back arched as I hit his prostate again. "David!~ Harder!~ A-Ah!~" I obliged and did what he asked. I soon felt a knot form in my stomach and sped up. His moaning got louder, and it turned me on even more.
He propped himself up on his elbows and screamed in pleasure as I hit his prostate for the millionth time. "O-oh!~ I'm g-gonna.." we both came at the same time. He came on his lower abdomen, while I came in him.
I pulled out slowly and cleaned him up. I laid next to him and pulled him close to me. "Thank you ty." He hummed and smiled. We soon fell asleep and woke up to a beautiful breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long