9) Varian's Very Own E Girl

Im sorry

Warning: Short

"One! Two! Seven! Three! Down on Rockefeller Street-!"(cringed btw) You lipsynced. You had downloaded Tik Tok a few days ago, just to find more memes.

But now, you were o b s e s s e d.

You'd make at least 3 Tik Toks a day, and you felt like it still wasn't enough to fuel your E girl needs.

You had a whopping 200,558 fans, and all of them loved you. Sounds perfect, right?

Well, your boyfriend, Varian, didn't know about it.

You planned on telling him, but not anytime soon.

It wasn't like you were scared to tell him.

...

Yes, it was.

He really hated Tik Tok. He felt as if there was no value to any of the videos and that they were childish.

But that was what you loved about it.

When you were done uploading the Tik Tok, you immediately started another one and put on one of your favorite outfits, your striped shirt under your t-shirt, both tucked into a long black skirt along with two tiny hearts under your eyes. You started recording.

"Thinkin' it's too easy but that's the way it is-" You lipsynced and danced to the music. Just as you were finishing the Tik Tok, you heard the front door open.

"(Y/N!) I'm home!" You heard Varian yell.

"frICKFRICKFRICKFRICKFIRKCFIRKCKIKCIFRKFIRKF-" you repeated under your breath as you ended the video and tried to wipe your makeup off, but it was too late and Varian walked into the room. You hid your phone behind your back and nervously smiled. Varian looked at you up and down.

"...What are you wearing?" he asked

"Oh, this? Ha! T-this is just um... a-a cosplay!" You nervously answered.

"Of???"

"Uh... an anime character."

Suddenly, the Tik Tok you made started to play. You internally panicked.

"What are you watching?"

"I-i was just listening to some music!"

He looked behind you to see your phone playing the video you made. You threw your phone under your bed. He immediately looked under it and grabbed your phone.

"NO!" You tried to grab your phone back, but him being taller than you, it was impossible. He watched the whole video with his jaw on the ground. He couldn't believe it! But he wasn't gonna lie...

You looked reaaallly hot.

He scrolled through your account as you continued to try to take your phone with no luck. He watched a Tik Tok of you just posing to aesthetic-like music. It was like he saw a different side of you. You looked like you knew you were beautiful, which you were. He bit his lip as he watched it again. You had given up grabbing your phone and just rested your head on his back.

"So... over 200,000 followers, huh?" he gave you your phone back.

"Are you mad?" You asked nervously.

"How could I be mad? You look like you're having fun! And I want my starlight to be happy. And If Tik Tok makes you happy, then-" You interrupted him with a kiss. He kissed you back without hesitation.

"I love you~" You told him.

"Hopefully more than Tik Tok." He joked.

"Way more than Tik Tok~" You smiled.

---

That got cuter than I expected. Sorry for not updating often! I'll try to update more, I promise!

i also did not grammar check this or spell check this so dont roast me