25. Doubt

Agust D cancels his last tour stops unexpectedly!

It was early morning on November 29 that rapper Agust D's, Min Yoongi, team released a statement informing fans that the rest of the  'Far away' tour would be canceled due to 'unforeseen events' going on in the performers life

It was early morning on November 29 that rapper Agust D's, Min Yoongi, team released a statement informing fans that the rest of the  'Far away' tour would be canceled due to 'unforeseen events' going on in the performers life. The rapper was set to perform one more show in Thailand before heading to Japan then back to Korea. The concerts will not be rescheduled but fortunately all those who purchased tickets will get a full refund.

Fans took to social media to voice their opinion on the matter. Some fans are disappointment a fan wrote "I've been waiting months for this! This isn't fair." while many are concerned as to the unknown reason why the artist would have to do such a thing. A fan wrote "Yoongi would never do something like this unless it was completely unavoidable. I hope he's okay and explains everything."
Agust D has yet to comment. Read the full statement below.

"Hello this is BigHit Entertainment. This is regarding the remainder of Agust D's Far Away tour. Due to unforeseen events in our artists personal life
the remainder of the tour will be cancelled. Everyone who purchased a ticket will be fully refunded. We apologize who any inconvenience."

Jimin's eyes widen as he turned his gaze back at the couple. Yoongi's parents stood tall. Mrs.Min wore a black pencil skirt, white button up tucked in and black heals on her feet. Her hair styled into perfectly curls not a single grey hair in sight. Her husband dressed in slacks with a white dress shirt matching his wife's outfit. Unlike her the man had salt and pepper hair, a comb over style gelled perfectly so that not a single hair was out of place.

"Oh." Jimin said in shock. "It's nice to meet you." He gave a small smile. He wasn't able to bow since he was holding the baby and his incision caused him pain with any little movement. Neither responded as they turned to their son "did you do as we asked?" Mrs. Min asked.

"I don't need to." Yoongi mumbled making his way toward them. "He's my son. I don't need a test to prove it to me." He said in a hushed voice gently shoving them out of the room but didn't shut the door completely in case Jimin or Kieran needed him.

Mr. Min shook his head. "Son you can't trust," he eyed Jimin, who had opted to just ignore them and focus on his son instead, before turning to the idol "people like this. He could easily be trying to trick you out of your money."

The idol rolled his eyes looking up at the ceiling. "He's not like that, father. Jimin would never. He's not like other people. He actually cares about me. He's great. You will find all this out if you actually got to know him." The rapper explained only for his mother scoffed at the statements. She couldn't help but think how foolish her son was.

"Yoongi please!" She said almost laughing "Do not make him out to be a saint! He was probably already pregnant when he opened his legs for you. To think of it you say the baby is early are you sure about that."

Yoongi clenched his jaw stoping. "Mother." He sighed shaking his head. "Don't talk about him like that." His voice harsh clearly bother but the false accusations. "It might not your child. Do you know how many situations there have been where people lie to people like you? Maybe he's not in it for the money maybe he's just afraid to be a single parents and since you're around he wants to lean on you. Don't just blindly believe him only to find out years later that that baby isn't yours." Mrs. Min spit out.

"He's. My. Son." He took a pause between each word to try to make it clear and hopefully gets the point across. "He's your grandson. Just look at him. Hold him." He glanced between his parents. Neither said anything.

"Yoongi." Jimin called out from inside the room. Mrs. Min rolled her eyes at the sound of his voice. He could only shake his head at his mother before instructing them to wait out in the hall.

"Yes?" He asked walking into the room shutting the door so he wouldn't have to hear any of his mother's snarky remarks anytime The younger would speak.

Jimin reaches his hand for the idol to grab which he did without a second thought. "You believe me right? You know Kieran is yours." His voice hush as he looked down at the now sleeping baby. Yoongi nodded his head slowly "That's why don't need to get him tested."

"Well you don't need it but apparently your parents do." It did annoy Jimin. Severally. He didn't want to have a DNA test done because he knew the truth. But Jimin didn't want to have issues with the Min's. They were Kieran's grandparents and he would be damned if he allowed them to reject his child over a doubt that could easily be fixed.

Yoongi sighed. "Yeah." They stayed silent as Jimin analyzed the idol. He was tense. He's been tense since the moment his parents walked in. Yoongi avoids eye contacts which only made the younger frown. "You're not sure." He whispered.

Yoongi snapped his head up. "He's my son."

"Get the test done." Jimin said in a hush tone. "All doubt will be gone." He released his grip on the celebrities hand. He looked down at Kieran running his fingers through the very little amount of hair the baby had before adjusting his beanie.

"Jimin. I believed you. I know he's mine. It's just-" he sighs running his fingers through his hair. "They're getting in my head."

"Go order the DNA test." Jimin said. The idol nodded his head beginning to make his way out of the room until the male called out to him. "You should wait outside with your parents until we get the results."

—————————————————

What do you think about Yoongi letting his parents words get in his head and make him doubt Jimin?

Do you think this will make Jimin become distant?

Any thoughts?