28~ Do You Trust Me?

It was like I ran into a brick wall. Or rather, a brick wall slammed into me. My jaw fell open. "Hold on, hold on," I rubbed my head a little. "You think I'm love inducing you? To like me?"

"Great, now you admit it," Jungkook began to walk away again.

"I admit nothing!" I yelled after him. "Jungkook, what the hell?"

Jungkook refused to say anything else until we got back into the hotel and back into our room after a stupidly long, drawn out awkward silence in the elevator.

The moment we got back into the hotel Jungkook began to head to the bathroom, mumbling something about a 'shower'. Yeah, right, 'shower' my ass.

"Don't you dare lock yourself up in the bathroom or I will personally jam you in there until you talk to me," I warned him. "And no one will be around to help bail you out until you do so."

"What else do you want to say?" Jungkook crossed his arms, leaning against a wall.

"I should be the one asking you that!" I scowled. "Why the heck do you think I'm the one inducing love on you?"

"Why else would I kiss you?"

"Maybe cause I am a very kissable person!"

"What the hell, you're so full of yourself."

"Right back at you," I mirrored Jungkook's posture, crossing my own arms and leaning on the wall across in front of him. "I haven't used any of my magic on you Jungkook. I actually never have used magic on you ever!"

Jungkook looked away, rolling his tongue against the inside of his cheek. The action would've been hot save for the fact I knew he was trying to control and hold in his anger.

"Look, I can see how you hate people who are manipulative of other's feelings," I tried to soften my voice. "And I can't help with who I am and what my power is. But I promise you I don't just go around making people fall in love with each other left and right."

"And I'm supposed to just believe you?"

"Yes," I met his gaze head on. "Do you want to really feel what it's like to actually be under my influence?"

Jungkook swallowed hard.

"Trust me, once you know the difference you'll really understand," I took a step forward.

"How do I know this isn't some hoax?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"And that's when trust between Agents has to come into play," I stated, referencing his words to me.

Jungkook took a deep breath, indecision shining in his eyes before he slowly nodded. "Don't make me do anything I don't want to though."

"Oh honey that's not how it works," I smiled thinly at him, summoning the power in me. "You're going to want to do everything yourself. Everything."

I hesitated for the briefest of moments. If things went out of control Jungkook could easily overpower me.

"I feel no different," Jungkook declared.

"Patience, my young Padawan," I glared at him. "I haven't done anything yet."

I brought up the energy in me and pushed it into Jungkook. His aura slowly became golden and my stomach twisted a little as the very familiar dopey expression began to spread across his face.

"God damn," he breathed and began to take almost shaky steps towards me. His eyes now had a glazed, hooded look to them and drilled holes into mine. They were filled with lust and longing as he approached.