8

"Fuck!" Yoongi cursed, throwing his phone onto the couch. Jin just hung up on him a dm he was nowhere in sight. What the fuck was his problem? He was supposed to be a mafia leader, yet he was pulling this shit? No doubt that Jin was going to get a good scolding when (or if) he came back.

"Leave him hyung." Hobi told, checking through the book of their buyers again. As of noon they had cleared a fifth of their buyers and reimbursed all of them. Jimin had calculated the amount of money needed to be around 3 million won. It might seem like a lot, but it was essential to pay that money back to get their mafia back on track.

"How the hell can I 'leave him' when our mafia's going through a cri-"

"He may be in charge of the mafia, but you have to understand that he needs space." Hoseok interrupted. He knew that Jin needed to be alone at the moment, that none of this was easy for him and that the least the mafia could do was give him a couple of hours off. "If you want I can go with you to see Mr. Bang and we can go see a couple of buyers from then on."

"No," Yoongi stated, "he needs to be the mafia's representation. Jin's no child." He finished pouring himself a glass of rum. This whole situation was stressing him out and Jin's behavior had him less than happy. But, well, they supposed that all they could do was wait for Jin to get in contact.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Jin stated as he got up to stretch a bit. After Jin gave Namjoon a hand job, the two just sat on the couch talking about nonsense, mostly about Namjoon's school life. "Wanna join me?" Jin smirked, which only made the younger boy blush.

"Yeah, nope. I'm not gonna do that right now." Namjoon responded, putting his beer to his forehead. It wasn't every day that you were invited to bath with an extremely hot man, so Namjoon was definitely panicking. Jin moves on the younger boy's lap, straddling him and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Don't be scared, big boy~" Jin told, tracing a finger over Namjoon's chest. He took the boy's beer and took a long sip of it, his Adam's apples bobbing up and down, which only caused Namjoon to squirm even more. He was definitely turning redder by the second. "Come on! It'll be fun~"

"N-nope!" Namjoon squeaked, both his arms splayed across the back rest helplessly. "I-y'know what, I think I'll shower first!" He said, trying to move Jin off of him, but the older man didn't budge, he just smiled mischievously, knowing what he was doing. Eventually he got up, Namjoon still in front of him, arms now wrapped around his waist.

"Fine then." Jin sighed and pouted falsely, "Just remember to think of me." He grinned his hand tracing down the brunette's torso again till he reached 'it'. He started palming it through Namjoon's boxer's and then stopped, "'Cause I definitely know you'll need it..." he whispered into a very dazed Namjoon's ear. Then, he turned his sugar baby around and pointed to last door in the hallway. "That there is the bathroom, see ya soon."

So Namjoon ran to the bathroom, desperate to get rid of his hard on. He slipped into the bathroom locking the door and pulling down his pants only to find his cock already semi-hard and flushed. He hated it so much that Jin had such an affect on him, made him feel like an idiot.

"Robes are in the tiny closet for when you're done!" Jin shouted from the living room, trying to contain his laughter. "Y-Yep!" Namjoon shouted back trying to relieve himself. Once he did so he hopped into the shower, try to calm himself down.

All Namjoon could think about was the rest of the day. How the hell was Namjoon supposed to fuck Jin if he was freaking out at the older man's mere touch? He didn't want to make a fool out of himself, but it was just so hard to keep his cool with Jin. There'd be points where his confidence would build up and others where he'd be a blushing mess, fuck!