prologue

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

͙。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

"baby boy."

he shuddered, "stop it."

the tips of your fingers dragged over the warm skin of his petite waist, before gently gripping his hips.

he felt the wall dig into his shoulders as he pressing himself back against it, allowing your body to easily mold against his.

god, you were so warm...

"you don't like it?"

he couldn't seem to spit out a response to that, instead latching onto his pink bottom lip with his adorable bunny teeth to suppress a whine, "n...no."

there was audible uncertainty in his stuttered reply. a coy smirk curled onto your face as you ran your nose across the curve of his jaw.

"then, do you want me to stop?"

his skin prickled.

stop?

he probably should have said yes. you would stop and leave him be. you would both be better off walking away now before it got any further. it wouldn't be too hard to pretend that nothing happened.

but it already felt so good... and you were barely even touching him yet.

so how could he possibly push you away?

"n–no... don't stop..." he faltered, gasping silently as you pressed a slow kiss to the curve of his sun kissed throat, "mommy."

a low chuckle vibrated in your throat. your lips feathered over the pink tinted shell of his ear as one of your hands slipped to his crotch, delivering a light squeeze that elicited a breathless moan from his pretty little lips.

"that's what I thought, baby boy."

———

includes
strong language, sexual content, mentions of drug & alcohol consumption, dom/sub
subby asf Kookie x dom asf reader
–mommy kink (obviously)
–incredibly kinky happenings; light BDSM themes, hella butt & leg stuff bc it's fucking Jeongguk whatchu expect???, a tiny bit of feminization & a pinch of cross dressing
–lets just say it's like 87% smut and 13% fluffy shit

status : ongoing
published : 7.06.19
completed : n/a