12: Betrayal

Kordell Neffula

12:53pm July 6 2019

 Yesterday we ended up going to the movies to see"Rocketman" then went to a thai resturant since it was Nia's favorite plus I wanted to see a horror movie but Nia doesn't like those so I didn't want to scare her too much. We later got frozen yogurt and went right back to my place and just relaxed as I played some music and we stayed up late talking about everything and anything while I watched her paint her toe nails. That moment we had was truly better than any sexual interaction I had ever had. It was like a conection we shared together just us talking and laughing and flirting with each other.

Now we were cudled up watching "Green Arrow" on netflix. She wore my tshirt that fit her like a dress as she sat in between my legs eating a jar of pickles while dipping them in sour cream. 

Lil nasty ass.

I glanced over at her and shook my head and smiled. She was glaring at the empty jar of pickles like they killed her then she looked up at me and her face softened and I instantly knew she was about to ask me something.

"What is it mamas"? I smiled.

"Kordell can you please get me some more pickels or any snack I'm hungry as shit and it's your job to feed your baby please. ". She whined looking at me with pleading eyes while licking the sour cream of her fingers

"If you didn't look cute as shit with the face you making I would've said hell no but you lucky it's you". I smirked giving her a peck on her lips before carefully lifting her off me and sitting her down back on the bed. Then making my way downstairs

Five minutes later I came back with another jar of pickles ,a bag of Hot Cheetos and two Gatorade bottles one for myself.

I handed it to her and of cource recieved no thank you as she quickly grabbed the snaks out of my hand and I just stood infront of her watching as she struggled to open the jar. She turned to look at me with those pleading eyes and without question I took the jar out of her hand and opened it giving it to her. 

She's just so cute.

"Thank you". She finally said as I picked her up putting her back in the spot we were before. 

She leaned on my chest before dipping another pickle in sour cream and paying attention back to the screen it was a saturday so we were both free.

"Mamas we gotta go grocery shopping since you want to finish my damn food ". I said in the crook of her neck enjoying the warmt of her soft carmel skin.

"Ok but after this episode shit keeps getting crazy". She said popping a cheeto in her mouth then gulping some Gatorade.

But what I wanted to know is why the fuck she was getting me hard with simple shit like that.

I sighed. I needed to get her off me before I bent her over cause the sexual tension was getting too much for a nigga to handle. I picked her up as she squealed which of course made my dick jump. I laid her tiny figure on my bed and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick cold shower. Nia had woken up at 10:09 while I woke up at 11:30 so she had already taken a shower and done her make up she was just too lazy to dress up.

I walked out of the shower with a towel dangerously hanging below my v-line. I saw Niara taking selfies and sticking out her tongue. She wore the clothes she brought from home yesterday.

She turned her attention to me and turned around quickly trying to hide her red cheeks

"Like what you see huh"? I smirked pulling out red joggers and a white shirt.

"You need to stop having dreams about us having sex it's getting to your head and making you believe you have a big dick". She smirked tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"You keep talking shit but when I put this in you, you gon stay screaming my name". I retorted going to the bathroom to change seeing as she playfully rolled her eyes.

》》》》》》》

Niara picked up a box of mint chocolate ice cream while I picked up Mango throwing it in the cart. 

We walked to the other isles hand in hand then we heard someone calling my name. We both turned around and I saw the person I never wanted to see.

"Kordell baby I missed you". She said walking towards us as I squeezed Niara's hand in anger. 

"Rina you need to get the fuck out of my face". I raised my voice as Niara rubbed circles on my back to calm me down. 

"Kordell baby who the fuck is this ugly head ass bitch". Rina frowned as I got mad and I turned to see Niara with a smirk an evil smirk and I've seen her beat up Marcus so I had to hold her before shit got really bad.

"Call my girl a bitch again and see if I don't let her slap the shit outta your ass". I said wrapping my hand around Niara's small waist.

"Kordell I've been looking for you for the past 2 years and you cheated on me with her"? She said.

"Bitch if you was looking for him for 2 years then I'm pretty sure he aint want to be found and he got someone better so bitch move on". Niara frowened.

"Mamas lets just go". I said as I held Nia's hand and pushed the cart walking away from Rina.

"He fucked me last night". Rina yelled after us and we stopped and turned around seeing a smirk on her face Nia and I looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Niara chuclked out of breath."Nope not possible bitch he was giving me them deep back strokes last night on our bed so you must have the wrong nigga". 

I wish thats what we did.

"Fuck you stanky pussy bitch, And Kordell I'll see you tonight Daddy". Rina smirked turning around and made sure she popped her ass out before strutting away.

"That hoe a clown what happened with her". Niara said putting the groceries on the cashier stand.

"She fucked my bestfriend  and I left her now she think she can get me back". I sighed.

"Wow I'm sorry she did you like that I wish I could beat her ass but that bitch must be dumb if she thinks she could even try to take my spot cause I'm claiming wifey so you know it's a wrap". She said causing me to laugh.

I wasn't even gonna give her a chance to ruin my relationship cause I'll kill her if I loose Niara..