The first kiss

"No...problem.." you murmur.

Still hesitantly, you reach the livingroom, sitting before Jungkook, on the armchair.

"Listen, I really got out of options, I didn't want your friend to think something bad of you" he places the cup over the small table between you two.

"But Fiancé?" You shake your head still incredulous.

"What? You don't like the idea?" He chuckles.

"I DO.." you shout accidentally, but then corrects yourself.

"But Mia is already thinking about her dress!" You facepalm.

"She sure is excited..." he laughs.

A weird silence takes over the livingroom. The atmosphere was tense, you both can feel the feverish sensation growing between your legs.

"So..I"-"Then..-"

You both speak at the same time.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Wanna drink some beers with us today?" You ask him smiling awkwardly.

"Oh.. girls night out?" He teases.

"Silly!" You shake your head.

"I'd love to...but I'm afraid I'll get home pretty late.." he seems jaded.

"No problem...you can come" you let out without hesitation.

Jungkook archs one brow incredulous.

"Sure?" He hesitates.

"Yes, no problem. Mia will love to know you better, plus it would be weird if my fiancé didn't come to see me after work.." you try to hide your real intentions behind your words but he keep smirking devilishly while staring at you.

"What?" You notice his smirk.

"Mia will love? Mia?...Okay" he teases.

"Shut up..." you get up chuckling.

"I have to leave, now.." he checks his phone.

"Yes...you better go back to work" you nod, not too hapy but you understand.

"Yes I do..." he stops before you, hesitantly.

"Yeah..." you look at his frames.

"I should get going then..." his eyes meets yours and lower down to gaze your lips.

Automatically you do the same and get fixed on those perfect reddish lips.

He smiles and startles you when touches your arm feathery.

"I'll get going then..." he licks his lower lip and gently bite his tongue.

"Ye..yeah" You nod.

Jungkook turn his back to open the door but you grab his arm.

"Wait I-"

Jungkook interrupts you by turning back fast, embracing you and crashing his lips against yours.

You didn't even try to resist or react, you just close your eyes and throw your arms around his neck.
He pull you back to the livingroom, but doesn't let go of your lips.

You follow his lead.

He sits on the couch and bring you over, to straddle him. You can feel your walls clenching so hard.

Jungkook holds with one hand your nape, gluing, deepening the kiss and his other arm is around your waist, bringing you closer to the point you had to arch your back.

You lot out a low moan and he smirks against your lips, your hands rushes through his hair.

He moans low and husky.

You didn't know, until now, how much you wanted to hear that sound coming from him. Your whole body shivered and your clit started to throb just because a single sound he did.

It got you melting and extremely horny.
The memory of his fingers inside you got your walls painfully greedy to feel him inside you.

He noticed you got breathless and stopped kissing you. He looked so messed already.

His hair was completely messed up, his lips so red and irritated by the rough kissing, his chest dancing up and down due his breathlessness as he swallowed and licked his lips.

"You make me loose my mind..." he frowns and murmurs.

His hands now cupping your face while whie thumbs caress your cheeks. His eyes are completely lost, mapping your face, inch by inch.

You kiss him.

For the first time you had the braveness to kiss him, the way you wanted, with the desire you wanted.

Jungkook welcomes you, kissing you back burning desire.