Since Nine

CHAPTER 7

Victoria couldn’t believe that this kind of moment would come. Naiisip ni Victoria habang tumatakbo nang mabilis at hawak-hawak ang isang bungkos ng bulaklak kung pinaglalaruan ba sya ng tadhana? Nang malaman nya ang tungkol sa pagkatao ni Ramcel noon, lumayo sya rito. Nasaktan nya ito dahil hindi nya ito matanggap.

But look at her now, she’s running after Ramcel, wishing she could still stop her. The second Olivia told her Ramcel was leaving, she didn’t hesitate going after her. She couldn’t imagine her days without Ramcel. She didn’t know where her feelings for Ramcel would take her but she didn’t care. She wanted her so much.

Her legs were screaming in pain from running so fast. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Sweat was trickling on her back as she knocked on Ramcel’s door. She didn’t have the time to take the spare key with her. Relief flooded her body when Ramcel opened the door. She was surprised to see her.

Ramcel looked at her from head to foot possibly confused why was she sweaty and almost out of breath. Victoria didn’t care if her long wavy hair was disheveled, if her white blouse was drenched in sweat, if her white sneakers were wet because she didn’t see a pool of water and stepped on it or if her jeans was mud splattered, because she felt she was the most beautiful woman in the world under Ramcel’s admiring gaze.

They stood there staring into each other’s eyes. Victoria could see in her grayish eyes how much Ramcel loved her.

“Have I ever told you that you look a little like Catherine Zeta- Jones?” Ramcel’s eyes were now fixed on Victoria’s face. “That your beauty is a natural phenomenon enough to blow my mind? That beyond your physical splendor, is a more exquisite person I love and have been dreaming all these years to love me back?”

“Oh Ram!” With certainty, Victoria threw her arms around Ramcel’s neck and kiss her lips passionately. Damn, the fireworks a lot of people uttered about, was really true. She already saw it on her first kiss, but she thought she just imagined it. As their kiss deepened, Victoria was convinced it was real. She let happiness washed all over her. Nothing else mattered to Victoria at that moment but to show how much she loved Ramcel.

“I love you, Victoria,” Ramcel said, her voice full of emotion.

“I love you too,” she responded and kissed her lips one more time.

Ramcel pulled her inside, closed the door, took the flowers she was carrying and placed it somewhere in the living room without breaking the kiss. Victoria felt the sofa on her back. Her body was ignited with excitement as Ramcel gently caressed her body up and down. Victoria moaned with pleasure when Ramcel kissed and bit her neck gently. Before they could totally dive in to temptation, they contented themselves sharing gentle kisses.

They cuddled on the sofa while catching their breaths. Victoria happily nuzzled against Ramcel’s neck. She was wrapped around her warm embrace. She could hear Ramcel’s heart’s rhythmic beating. As if saying “I love you” to her on every thump. And her own heart responded equally. “Ang corny na ng iniisip mo, Vi,” natatawa nyang sabi sa sarili.

Hindi nya aakalaing mai-inlove sya kay Ramcel. Sinong makakapagsabi na ang taong nilayuan nya noon dahil sa pagkatao nito ay sya ring mamahalin at iibigin nya. If it was karma, for her it was still a good karma because she was happy. Ramcel was her happiness and as she laid there with her, she swore to herself she’d never let go of this wonderful person.

“Kelan mo nalaman na mahal mo ko?” Victoria asked curiously. Her fingers played with one of Ramcel’s shirt’s buttons. She’s really tempted to unfasten it.