10

☁️

Jisoo picked up a lettuce, her other hand picked a piece of barbecued beef.

"Look at this wrap Jendeuk," Jisoo called out, her eyes full of mischief. "...isn't it perfect?"

Jennie on the other hand looked at her confused, "You're the lettuce. Yoongi sunbaenim is the beef..."

The younger members snorted, quietly trying to suppress their laughter.

"...put you two together..." Jisoo made a 'bam' with her lips then ate the whole wrap. Jennie started laughing hysterically when she almost choked.

"...you make a good lettuce wrap." She said after drinking water. Jisoo looked satisfied with her analogy although her members didn't get a single thing she said or was busy laughing at her antics.

Lisa pat her on the shoulder, "Jisoo-ah..." her lack of honorifics made it even funnier.

"...just eat. I'm sure Jennie unnie thinks of Yoongi sunbaenim as beef sometimes."

"Why is that?" Jen is still laughing. Oh she loves them so much.

"Wow, this is delicious~" Everyone looked at Chaeyoung who is still eating heartily, a euphoric look on her face. But the sudden laughter of her members made her look at them confused. "Why?"

"That..." Lisa laughed more. "...I'm sure."

Jennie looked at Lisa with a questioning look, "What?"

"Jennie unnie must have thought Yoongi sunbaenim looked delicious tonight."

Her three member's teasing and howls of laughter only made Jennie deny it.

Even though she knew she did think about it tonight.

Men spitting fire and being absolutely amazing on stage just had to be Jennie's type. Yoongi just had to be one.

"It's closing time." Their manager walked inside the room. "...are you girls done eating? Your body guards ate a lot, it was really funny. Can't wait to look at the boss' face when he sees the bill..."

"Ehy, I'm sure we ate more unnie." Jisoo challenged. Her members couldn't agree more. They just finished 18 servings.

Jennie took her bag and bucket hat, "Unnie, I'll just go and wash my hands. You go first."

After being told to come out right away, Jennie went to the comfort room. She was tired but her members were still full of energy. Jennie envied them but she knows she is good at other things too. She smiled when she made a decision she'll make cookies for them tomorrow.

Busy thinking about her plans for the day, she ran straight to a post. Her hand went to her forehead and was about to leave when an all too familiar voice spoke.

"Oh. It's blackpink's Jennie."

Jennie's eyes went wide, "Oh. Good evening Seokjin sunbaenim." a customary 90 degrees bow followed after.

If he's here, then that means...

"Min Yoongi! Walk faster will you!" she recognized Kim Namjoon's voice.

Jennie's heartbeat doubled. She's still bowing but immediately stood up straight and even contemplated if she should run for the exit.

"Hey, are you okay?" Seokjin asked when he noticed her being uneasy, her face turning into a lovely shade of red.

Although he knows why. Again, why are these two not yet dating?

"I-i'm fine sunbaenim. Then..." she bowed. "...I'll get going first."

But it's too late when six more people stood in front of her. Jennie let out a surprised scream, making Jin chuckle.

"H-hi..." her eyes trained on the floor and she bowed again for greeting. "Good evening sunbaenim..."

"Oh, hi Jennie-shi." she looked at the person sporting a boxy grin and is he wearing silk pajamas?

Jennie almost laughed but her eyes went to the blonde haired man at back, his eyes looking at her intently. He's so cute, ah my heart.

She stared at him for a while, noticing how black clothing compliments him, it made him even more attractive to Jennie. But what put ona smile on her face was the same bucket hat he is wearing. Same as mine. She almost squealed.

"Are you alone? It's dangerous to be out at this hour Jennie-shi." she smiled  politely at Hoseok, touched by his concern.

"My members are waiting for me outside, sunbaenim. I think I should get-"

Before Jennie could finish her parting words, a loud voice followed by two giggles echoed throughout the empty restaurant.

"Jendeuk-ah, let's go palli! What are you still doing," Jisoo spoke in a comical english korean way. She could only see Jennie but failed to see the members of BTS because of a partition hindering her sight.

"...who are you talking to? Is it your crush? Yah, ask him out already then- OH SHIT."

Jennie could see her members' eyes going wide upon seeing the members of BTS. Jisoo cursed even more when she saw Yoongi amongst them and to make the situation more comical than it seems, Jennie finally moved and put a palm over Jisoo's lips.

And she ran for the exit with a shooked Jisoo in tow, just like what she had been planning to do when she saw him.

Leaving the two youngest member to say goodbye and equally embarrassed.

"We're really sorry, sunbaenim. But good night and congratulations on receiving the grand prize tonight." Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa who has her mouth open, as if she watched the greatest betrayal in the history, then quickly ran for the exit.

Lisa managed to say a 'goodnight' to them but her laughter was all BTS heard. They too, laughed.

With the exception of Min Yoongi, slowly walking towards the exit with an all too familiar shade of red on his face. Damn.

°°°