Bulbasaur

Jisoo.

Jisoo woke up with a headache, the last thing she remembered was sitting with Lisa in the couch and playing tekken while drinking beer.

Jisoo stood up and looked around, It's Lisa's room no doubt about that, she saw some photos with two girls, she think maybe it's Lisa's friends, she saw a note posted outside the bathroom door.

Good morning Sooya! =) I have work, the reason I didn't wait for you to wake up, sorry! There's a new toothbrush inside the bathroom, you can shower if you want, I place another shorts and hoodie beside the bed the undergarments is new as well, there's a food in the dining area with some medicine beside, drink it for your hangover, just lock the door when you leave. Lastly, I had fun last night, thank you! We should do it again, here's my number xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.

Xx, Lisa

Jisoo's smiled when she finished reading the note.

"She's so sweet, I'll definitely hangout with her again" Jisoo said to herself before she went inside the bathroom to shower.

Jisoo is cleansing herself when she realized that she doesn't know where Lisa works, they didn't even talk about that last night, they just play and had fun. "I should ask her next time"

Jisoo felt alive after leaving Lisa's apartment, the breakfast is the best breakfast she ever had for a while now, the pancakes, bacon, hotdog, egg and milk, it's perfect.

She's very full and let's add that she's very happy, she felt somehow special, the way Lisa treats her and now she's on her way to see her mother.

When Jisoo arrived to the restaurant she immediately saw her mom sitting in her favourite spot.

"Hey mom, did you wait long?" Jisoo asked before she gave her mother a kiss and sit in front of her.

"No, I just arrived 5 minutes before you." Mrs. Kim examined her daughter's look.

"You look wonderful today, your aura is shining my dear and I believe, you don't have that kind of hoodie" She compliment and commented at the same time.

J

isoo laughed at her mom. "It's my friend hoodie, she let me borrowed it, I'll just have cake mom, I'm still full"

Mrs. Kim just smiled. Thinking that Jisoo had an overnight but she's sure that it's a new friend.

They had a mother and daughter quality time, after the dinner they went to shop some clothes, even though Jisol looks very okay now Mrs. Kim still worried about her daughter.

Exactly 3pm Mrs. Kim left she have a birthday party to attend. After spending time with her mom, Jisoo finally got a time to message Lisa.

Jisoo
Hey this is Jisoo, thank you for last night! =)

Lisa
My shift will end in two hours, wanna go out somewhere? You're welcome. 😊

Jisoo
Okay, but where?

Lisa
Shon Gallery, see you in two hours! Don't be late.