3

Infinite's POV

I went to Sonic's house like he said to me and his house much bigger than mine. I knocked the door and Sonic open the door. "Oh, hi Infinite...didn't know that you're came as early than I thought." he said and let me in.

"Your house is big. I like it." I said. Sonic look at me. "Wow... Didn't know that you like my house. Well, enjoy." the blue hedgehog said as he walk to the kitchen. "Sonic?" I said as I followed him to the kitchen.

He was cooking something. "You didn't take your breakfast, Sonic?" I asked. "yeah, you want me to cook something for you?" he asked. "Um... No thanks. I'm okay." I said.

*After some time*

Sonic enjoy his food while I'm waiting for him and I smile at him. "You really cute when you eat like that." I said. Sonic suddenly make a faint blush as he eat his food. "um... You think?" Sonic said.

I nods slightly. Sonic blush even more and he slowly look away from me. I try to make him looking at me. I hold his cheek and look at his beautiful emerald eyes. "You have such a beautiful eyes." I said in a seductive tone.

Sonic hold my hand and close his eyes. I was curious as his head move closer to me. I look around to make sure no one will notice us doing this and I know what Sonic want us to do.

I move a bit closer to him and I lick his lips. Sonic moaned softly as he slowly open his mouth and I slowly put my tongue into his mouth. His tongue touch mine and we're enjoying it very well.

I slowly break the kiss and Sonic look at me. "You really know what I want right?" Sonic moaned. I nods. "Sonic... I really wanna tell you this. I really have feelings for you, since you become my mentor." I explained.

Sonic look down a bit. "Well, I have feelings for you too, since you're here. When I heard there's new transfer student, I look at you. You're so handsome and that makes my heart beat fast. Even you're not popular by those girls at school, I still love you."

Did he said... He love me?

My heart beat fast and I could hear it. It beat fast and louder. Sonic push my chest and both of us laying on the couch. He slowly put his finger on my chest and draw a heart. "I love you, Sonic." I whispered.

"I love you too, Infinite..."

*That evening*
No POV

Infinite walk back home safely and Nasma was watching TV. She noticed his brother has come back home and quickly greet him. "Welcome home, Infinite. So, did Sonic teach you something important?" she asked.

Infinite nods. "Yes..." Nasma smile. "You must be hungry. I've made a soup for you. Don't worry, I'm already have dinner. It was on the table. It still warm." she said.

Infinite walk to the kitchen and eat his soup. He still remember about the kiss. His vision flashback the event and Infinite blush completely red. Nasma went to the kitchen and saw Infinite's face red.

"Is there something playing on your mind?" she asked as she was about to teasing him again. "Oh, it's just about Sonic." Infinite said. Nasma sit beside him. "Can you tell me your love story?" she seem interesting. Infinite nods and she tells her about the confession.

"Oh... So, you guys love each other right? That's cute!" Nasma said as she has a nosebleed. The jackal take a tissue and give it to her. "Your nose bleed." he said and Nasma quickly wipe those blood away. "But, remember..." She said.

He look at her. "hmm?" he said. "The next examination is about 1 week for now. Don't you know that time just flew by so fast?" she said and sighed a bit. "Don't worry, I know you can do it and me too. This time, I won't make you dissapointed." Infinite said as he make a promise to her.

"Okay. I know we can do it." she said. Infinite smile at her and hug her.