Part 26

So I want everyone to know there is some seriously sad stuff coming up!

3
2
1
"SURPRISE!" All of your friends and family jump out, slightly scaring you.
Pink and blue balloons everywhere, everyone wearing one of the two colors.
"I can't wait to be a grandpa!!!! Hahaha!" All might bellows as he brags to the other heroes about his future title.
"Oh! I hope it's a girl!" Neko squeals in excitement, while even Aizawa is wearing a pink shirt in hopes he'll have a niece.
Dom and Nemuri are both playfully arguing the gender along with grand Torino and Nedzu-sama.
The party was just perfect.
"Alright EVERYONE! gather round! We're gonna cut the cake!"
Everyone gets excited and pulls out their cameras, ready to see.
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
........
.........
"IT'S A GIRL!!!"
"WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
"Hell yeah!"
"Hahaha told ya!!"
The cheers from your lover and loved one brings you so much joy.
You and mic decided the party would be best when you were first able to find out the gender. And sadly, to mics disappointment, you still did hero work.
After 2 hours of celebration everyone left as you and Hizashi started to clean up.
"Oh Hizashi, I'm so excited! I wonder what quirk our daughter will have?" You begin to ask questions about your future child, knowing you'd have to wait.
"Hahaha! Well, as long as she's healthy I'm okay!" He informs you, that soft smile never leaving his face.
Right after you finish you both decide it's late and time for work.

"I need a hero! I need a hero baby!"
You pick up your phone and notice it's around...4am?!
"Hello?" You ask.
"Hey Elementress~ I heard you're having a girl! Congratulations ~" the sick voice of body swap invades your ears, causing you sit up quickly.
You shake mic awake and tell him to get up.
"What? Ba-" but he's cut off as soon as you say
"What do you want body swap?"
Mic sits straight up and goes to get dressed.
"My my, such attitude! Probably the hormones! So how're you feeling? When I heard you survived the explosion I was so happy! It's nice to know I can get another chance! Hehehehehehe!" He laughs maniacally as you begin to get angry.
"Stay the HELL away from me and my family! Do you hear me?!" You yell angrily in the phone.
"Hehehehehehe oooh I do love knowing the effects I have one you! Tell me, even though you're pregnant would you still be willing to save someone?" As soon as he asks that you hear the scream of what sounds like multiple children.
"Aaaaaah! Please help!"
"H-he's gonna kill us!!"
"WwwAaaaaah!!!"
You narrow your eyes and ask "where the hell are you?"
"Hehehehehehe oh a place you and Present Mic know very very well! Better come quick, and you'd better be here before I get bored~" and with that the phone disconnected.
....
"Okay babe, I'm ready" Hizashi states as he walks in with his hero costume on.
"Okay, give me a sec and-" but he cuts you off.
"HELL no! Baby I love you, but you're carrying our child! I don't wanna lose you or our daughter." Hizashi crosses his arms and puts his foot down.
"Hizashi, I love you. But I HAVE to go! He's gonna kill those kids of I don't show up! Dom adjusted my suit to where there's more protection on my stomach. I'll be fine, plus I'm calling in backup" You state, knowing what could happen.
You place a call and say
"Guys, get ready. We have another fight. Contact the other heroes and all might, along with the police. I'll text you the address." And with that you hang up and get dressed.
You and Hizashi both hop on your bike and speed off.
"So baby, where is he?" Hizashi asks.
"......the orphanage......" You mutter out.
Unbeknownst to you, Hizashis eyes widened in shock but soon they narrowed in anger.
He was sick and tired of body swap harassing you and trying to kill or taint everything you love.

^TIMESKIP^
You pull up a couple of blocks from the orphanage.
Memories begin to flood in, memories you haven't thought of in years.

^flashback^
"Zashi! Come back here Hahaha!" 8 year old you laughs as you chase the usually quiet blonde.
He smiles as he hides from you, really wanting to win the game.
"BOO!" You jump out and scare him.
"AHHH!" His quirk activates a bit and you wince in pain.
"Oops...sorry Zashi!" You apologize upon seeing his scared expression. Something you'd never want to see again.
"Sorry sorry!!" You say again, while hugging him.
Hizashi snuggles and gives you a small smile
"I-it's Okay!"

^end flashback^
"Elementress everyone's here" Hizashi states as all might, Midnight, Eraserhead, Grand Torino, Dom, Neko, And a few other small time heroes line up. Even the head police force was here.
"Everyone, as far as we know body swap has taken many hostages. Police force I need snipers ready, along with a roster of how many kids are in their, got it?" The police nod as they rush to their positions.
"Da- All might, you'll be going in head first with Midnight and Present Mic. Neko and Eraserhead, along with Grand Torino will head around the building and to the roof, where you all will be to dive in from above. Dom, you will be taking the extra officers and heroes and surround the building and be ready to quickly grab the children. Everyone got it?" I ask, making sure everyone knows.
"Yes ma'am!"
"Got it!"
"Okay"
"NO NEED TO WORRY!"
everyone nods.

"Okay" you tap your chocker and your body is now wrapped in your newly improved suit.
"Let's do this!" You yell.