chapter 49

Today we are finally going to the Red continent, it seems like everyone has arrived here in the palace.

Lucif began to open the portal to the Red continent, a huge black whole appears, it's swirling around.

One by one all of us get into the black hole, once we got out of the black whole we saw people with animal ears, could it possibly be beastman? But why are we here?

"Lily, why do you look surprised? Perhaps you thought that I will directly send you to the Red continent. Well not so fast, first and foremost, I want to let you go sightseeing, this is almost the ending of the beastman territory, behind that giant wall lies ahead the beginning to the Red continent territory." Said Lucif

I started to understand now why he decided to do so.........by the way, the beastman look so cute and fluffy, they seems so furry, I feel like petting them. Some of the beastman have a face like human but have some animal's features such as the ears, nose, eyes and so on, there are also beast like beastman. For example imagine a lion walking like a human.

Fun fact, the beastman can hide their animal features and look like a human and they can also transform into beast forms.

They normally look like a human with some animal's features.

Lucif showed us the way to an inn, we booked 4 rooms, Lucif will have a single room, brother Sedric will share his room with brother Sky, I will share a room with my two sister-in-law, Sarah Blythe and Marie Claire, while Rose Vean my half sister will share a room with Luca (Lucas), I can't help but worry about Rose, I hope she will be fine.(😑little does she knows that she is worrying for the wrong person)

Lucif and I will be going on our sweet date, we plan to eat, walk around. My brother Sedric and his fiance Sarah Blythe have also decided to go on a date just like us.

The only people who are still alone are Luca(Lucas), Rose, Sky and Marie. Well they said that they will form a group together and roam around.

I hope it goes well for them.

(😀Do you know how I said that I'm only going to write in Lily's pov, well technically it's not really the case here, 😌I need to give my other characters there sweet time as well, I cannot be only biased to my main characters right? So please enjoy! 😑Being a good and fair creator/author is hard......)

Meanwhile..............

Awkward silence.......

"Well, where should we go first?"asked Lucawith a sweet smile

"We should go to....."said both Sky and Marie at the same time

Awkward moment........

"Hey guys why don't we just go out and roam around, let's ask the inn keeper if there is anything special that we can all go and see!"suggested Rose

"Indeed, what you said....."once again those two replied at the same time

Awkward moment............

"Hey you! You copy cat! Why do you always copy me huh? COPY CAT!"said Marie with a flustered face

"I'm not a copy cat! And certainly not "YOU"! I have a proper name alright, my name is Sky Axton. Why can't you ever call me Sky?"said Sky with a fake smile on his face

Inner thoughts of Marie Claire: Why am I always so stupid? I did not really meant to say that! 😞Now he will hate me more.........

Inner thoughts of Sky Axton: I wish she would just not open her mouth, the words coming out of her mouth is always insulting. Maybe she is not satisfied with me, she would have been so much more attractive, if she stops saying such insulting words to me every time we met.

Rose took Luca's hand and wrapped her arms around his, she smiled and said
"Big sister Luca! I have heard that there is a carnival. Want to go there guys?"

"Yeah sure, let's go......."yet again they(Sky and Marie) spoke at the same time.

She grabbed Rose's hand and took her away.

Luca and Sky decided to follow after them, since they had nowhere to go.