5

The results of the previous examination is finally came and their results has been published at the school board. The students crowded there and Infinite easily flying above them to see his results.

"Nasma!! Nasma!!" Infinite shout while he's running down the hallway and he stumbled upon Nasma. "Ow!! Look which way you're going!!" she growled. "Nasma!! My results!! It's perfect!!" Infinite said excitedly.

"How much?" she asked. "I got grade A!! And I'm not calling weak anymore!!" he said extremely excitedly. From far, Sonic saw them celebrate their results. "Sonic!!" Nasma shout.

"So, how's the results?" Sonic asked. "I got grade A! Thanks Sonic!!! How about you?" Infinite asked. "Me? Well, as usual, I got grade B. I need to improve myself to got grade A." Sonic smile, even his results is not what he thinks.

Nasma rub Sonic's back. "I'm sure you'll get a better results on the next examination. We still have one more examination call final examination." she said that Sonic might has another opportunity to improve himself.

Sonic look at Nasma. "Thanks..." Infinite look at him. "Sonic, I can teach you and that's how I repay your kindness." he said.

*After 5 months*

"Infinite..."

"Hmm? What is it, Sonic?"

"I love you..."

"ah... I thought you're telling me something important."

"Well, that's important..."

"Hmmm..."

"Your sister...she looks very cute."

"You mean Nasma? Yeah, she's very cute."

"hahaha... I have a brother and sister too. They're not as cute as your sister is."8

"Oh, so we have a little similarities."

"You know Infinite... This year would be our final year at school. We would separate after the final examination is over."

"No... I don't want both of us got separated."

"Me too but, that's what we do,right?"

"Wait, I still have your address. Maybe I will try to visit you."

"oh, ahaha...yeah, I forgot that you have my address. Well, it's time for us to say goodbye?"

"Why?"

"Tomorrow is our final examination. This would our last meeting."

"No, Sonic... How about tomorrow? You can say that tomorrow after the exam."

"Okay..." Sonic cried.

"Don't cry... I love you..." Infinite kiss Sonic while hugging him. Sonic kiss and hug back.

"Thanks, Infinite... You're so meant to me"

"You too, Sonic..."

"Heeyyy~ I saw that..." Nasma interrupt.

"Hey there cutie..." Sonic pet her head.

"Stop doing that... I know I'm cute but, only my brother do that." she growled.

"Okay, hahaha..."

"Nasma... Not now, I need you to go back home first."

"No, Infy! I won't go back home by my own! I'm scared!!"

"*sigh* Okay... Promise me that you won't tell anyone that me and Sonic kiss, especially Shadow or Silver"

"Okay... But, what happened if I tell? *smirk evilly*"

"Don't you dare!!"

"I guess, Silver will make a news report for that and all girls freaking out about that in a second." Sonic said.

"Yeah... I agree"

"So, can we go back home now? I'm hungry!" Nasma said.

"Well, Let's go. Wanna go with us, Sonic? You can have some dinner at our home."

"Mm... Let's go!" Sonic nods.

Three of them walk back home together.

THE END