Chapter 2

Hey Lovelies!

How are you all?

Long update!

Excited to read!?

Inline Comments are love and very much appreciated!

Lastly, Love you all

----

Next Day

Nandini woked up early as it was the day she was going to get married. The whole house was filled with happiness and loud noise. Her cousin sisters were with her from morning while her brothers were seeing all the arrangements.

Yesterday, when her mom came for packing she cried a lot hugging her. It was a difficult time for her and her mother, infact for her whole family.

Aryaman tried her best to ignore all this but still she caught him wiping his tears standing in a corner. No matter what she was his sister whom he loved to the core. He could not imagine that today his little doll will be snatched from him.

She won't be his little doll anymore. Now she will become someone's wife, Sister in law, daughter in law, aunt and moreover after sometime she herself will become a mother. Inshort she will be lost in her responsibilities.

Nandini was then made ready for her haldi ceremony. Her heart kept beating loudly all the time.

From Manik's side, his brother, Cabir came to give shagun's haldi.

Nandini was nervous yet excited. She looked all around her and could see the happy faces of her family and it actually made her happy.

She was decked up in a beautiful yellow lehenga and flower jewellary...

She was looking breathtaking beautiful and her mother had to put kajal behind her ear to avoid evil eyes

Nandini was applied haldi in a decent way until Aryaman and her other cousin sisters came forward. They had put the whole bowl on her head making her glare at them.

In this way they turned the Haldi ceremony into Holi festival.

On the other hand, Manik being a simple person kept his attire simple yet elegant