𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

BABY STEVE
AND
MOMMA ALEX !

BABY STEVE AND MOMMA ALEX !

☀︎

ALEX HAD BEEN QUIET AS THE THREE HEADED BACK TO SCOOPS AHOY. It felt unnecessary to her to try and explain the way she had felt. Maybe this new adventure had been too much to handle, but she had wanted to tough it out. The other two had been calm and collected chasing down a new threat and she had wanted to feel that exact same way.

Keeping a loose hold of Steve's hand, Alex had kept her eyes down as they neared Scoops. She had hoped that Robin had better luck serving ice cream than they did chasing a man to his Jazzercise class.

Robin had seemed frazzled as her brain went into overdrive to connect the pieces of how Starcourt had truly been linked to this Russian code. She didn't have time for greetings when the three had found their way back into Scoops.

Alex had put a smile on her face as she managed a laugh when she saw Robin. "You won't believe who these two thought was a Russian."

Scoffing, Steve had looked over to Dustin. "Yeah, Dustin did. Not me. Not a chance."

"You did too," Dustin whispered in disbelief. Going back and forth, neither of them could see how Robin's eyes had darted around while her mind had went into overdrive. Everything was slowly starting to line up to her and she needed to be sure. That meant there was no time to explain.

Rushing her way between Steve and Alex, she had grabbed who she thought would be able to think the same as her. Grabbing Alex's arm, Robin gave no explanation as she pulled her away from Steve and back out into the mall.

Stumbling along with, Alex had kept up, yet still very much unaware as to why she needed to be in such a hurry. When the two had stopped in the middle of the mall, Robin jumped onto a bench, whispering the code to herself as she spun every which way.

"If you're looking for an evil Russian too, don't take Dustin's description to heart. He wasn't even close to right," Alex said. Her own eyes had traveled across the mall, but just as before, she wasn't sure what to be keep an eye out for.

"A trip to China sounds nice," Robin muttered and that had gave Alex a thought about a Chinese restaurant that was not too far from them and she was hungry for something that wasn't ice cream. Hand lingering over her stomach, she didn't realize until then how hungry she truly was.

"You know, Imperial Panda is the best. We should grab some before we leave tonight because this spy shit is really taking a lot out of me," she thought out loud. Spinning around, Robin had followed where Alex's eyes had hungrily lingered.