Book 2!!! Please read

Heyyyyyy everyone so I would love to thank everyone so much for following me this far through this book. I love every single one of you you have no idea!!!!!

As many of you know this was my very first book and I am so excited to have finally finished it. Thank you for all the votes and comments I have loved all of them and read every single one of them. All the messages too and I really hope you will keep them all coming. Thank you so much for everything.

Now yesss of course there is going to be a second book and this next book will be set a couple of months after were this one finished off. The guys will be coming back and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do. Well I hope so anyway. I will keep you all updated on when this will be ready to come out.

If you have any questions please don't be scared to message me I love hearing from you all.

I wanted to write a character that was very different from you typical girl in books. I wanted her to be strong but at the same time to have her own weaknesses. No one is perfect and Lyra isn't in any shape of form. I wanted to write about someone who was strong minded and knew how to get shit done. I didn't want to write about another girl who sat back and let the boys do all the work. I also wanted to write Riker in a different light. I wanted him to let Lyra grow without getting in her way I wanted him to be strong but at the same time let her make her own choices and mistakes. I hope I did that.

I will now be going over the book and fixing any mistakes and plot holes so please keep following my travels with this book and I will tell you all when its done. If any of you could help and give some advise that would be great. I love hearing about how you would do stuff and if there was anything different you would have done.

Also the biggest thing I want to ask you all is - Lyra's dad has taught her many inspirational things and I was wondering if there was anything in life that you have heard or been taught to get you through a situation. Or even words that you will forever remember and keep with you no matter what. I want funny one or serious ones no matter what it is I want to hear it. I will even put into my books and dedicate the chapter you you. I would love to hear what you have to say.

I am also going to enter this book into the Wattys and I would love you all to help me with this. I know I don't have much chance of winning but I want to get this book up to standards before I enter it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND UNTIL NEXT TIME I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!