Chapter 24;

AH, stupid computer shut down the window, so my work went. :'(.

I'm planning on 40 chapters, so that means im over half way. I've grown attached to this story, and I hope you all have too. Thank you to so many people who read my stories! Vote, Comment, Inbox? Hope you enjoy this chapterrrr.

----------

"Aw come on Charlotte, you're going to have a great time, I promise you." Hannah said, tugging on my arm and leading me into "our" bedroom on the bus which was apparently always vacant as usually we stayed with our boyfriends. "The stylist will make you look all beautiful and you'll get to wear a pretty dress, and dance with Justin Bieber all night. How greats that? That would of been a complete dream if I told you this 2 months ago, but now your dating him. Oh, and its your birthday! Your meant to be happy". I know, I was very, very lucky. The luckiest girl in the whole world. I was happy too, but I was so nervous. 'Just a couple hundred' Justin told me when I asked how many people were invited. I didnt even know a couple hundred people!

When she opened the door to our twin bed room, I noticed 2 girls with make up and hair appliances spread over the beds and the floors. Smiling up at both of them, I guessed that these were the stylists. 

"Okay, Charlotte would you like to sit here? Hannah you go sit over there with Lucy." One of the stylists said politely, gesturing me over to a stool. Nodding, I sat there and looked up expectantly at the lady. "What would you like doing to your hair and make up today then?" She asked whilst Hannah was talking to Lucy about what she wanted.

"I was thinking curly hair, maybe a little bit pinned up? For my make up, just neutral colours but smoky eyes?" I said to her quietly. I always went with this.

"Maybe we could tie your hair up in an elegant, but messy, curly bun?" She said, describing it, playing round with her own hair so I'd understand. "Do you like that idea?" She asked as I nodded my head vigorously. Laughing, she got to work.

----------

2 and a half hours later.

"Wow, Charlotte... you look stunning" Sophie said whilst the rest of the girls came in just after Lucy and the other hairdresser slash make up artist Nicki went. "Do a twirl." She instructed.

Too scared to fight with her, I turned carefully in my tall black heels, allowing the black and white dress to float around, giving the girls full image of the whole dress. At the top, the dress was tight fitting and strapless white with a black bow. The dress hugged my hips, then went down in layers, the third and final reaching just above my knees. The white layers had black outlines at the ends, and a diamond belt to go just above the skirt of it. My hair was all curled, with it all pinned up with more diamond's. My eye make up went from dark brown, into white, smudged together to make that 'smokey' affect. With a small coat of eye liner, we topped my lids off with mascara. The rest of my face was just concealer with a hint of blusher. Nicki, the fairy godmother of this whole outfit, really was great at her job.