16

They got up in the morning , and headed towards their destination. It was going to take them approximately 2 hours .Hoor was enjoying the journey, the roads so beautiful with greenery all around .

When they reached tolipir .A lot of other tourists were also looking around .Hoor was enjoying every second of the exploring . The smile wasn't leaving her face. Hoor was looking at the beautiful scenery infront of her, the river flowing down below, the water looking so clear, the trees covering the slope of hills .

Arhaan was also enjoying the view , but he was also making sure that no one came too close to her . He noticed some guys looking at Hoor, but the glare from Arhaan make them look everywhere else in seconds. They had their lunch and went to explore again .

It started raining suddenly , before they can find a shelter, they were already soaked . Alot of other tourists were also beside them .when a person asked when the rain's going to stop , A local man replied " here rain can continue for hours . You should head back as it slows down, driving in heavy rain can be dangerous around hills ." He said .

They started waiting for rain to stop ,Hoor was feeling cold , her hands felt frozen. When Arhaan saw it , he enveloped them in between his hands ,alternating between rubbing them softly and blowing his warm breath on them .

Arhaan was aware of her feeling cold , but he couldn't do much in that situation, he was soaked himself .

When rain slowed down after an hour or so , Arhaan took Hoor and they headed towards their cottage. Hoor was sneezing, and he could already feel her getting warm to touch . Arhaan onned the heaters , Hoor had already fallen asleep by the time they reached their place. Their clothes had almost dried from heater . It had taken them 3 hours to return as the rain had started falling heavily again mid way .

Arhaan tried to wake Hoor up but no use . Sighing , Arhaan carried her bridal style . He placed her on the sofa of their room and tapped her cheek softly .

" Hoor , you need to change your clothes . You are already having temperature and its only going to worse your condition . " Arhaan explained but only got a hmmmm in return .

Arhaan was worried about her , taking her to the hospital in this weather wasn't an option , specially when the hospital was all the way down hill . He had medicines with him, he just needed to take care of Hoor . But it seemed like Hoor wasn’t ready to help at all .

"Hoor e Arhaan! If you won't , then I will have to change your clothes" Arhaan warned but still only got an ummm in return . Hoor didnt even have the energy to open her eyes .

Arhaan got her clothes and looked at her for a minute . He didn't want to do it but there was no option left .

He switched the light off and then started helping her change . He didn't look at her not even a glance, he didn't want to do anything , she wasn't ready for specially when she was unconscious.

But as he was pulling her night shirt on , he felt something on her back ,a bit rough lines on her skin as if she was cut there . But which thing shocked him was that almost her whole lower back was covered in them.

He decided to let it go for the moment , he changed her clothes and placed her in bed . He changed his own clothes and got warm milk with medicine for her.

Hoor wasn't getting up , Arhaan understood that due to fever she wasn't having the energy to move.

He sat beside her and helped her into a sitting position . She was nestled in his side .Arhaan made her take the medicine , Hoor kept herself nestled at his side, trying to seek more and more warmth from him . Arhaan also didn't want her out of his arms for minutes even. He laid down there and kept Hoor in his arms. She relaxed slowly as Arhaan kept running his hand through her hair .

Next morning, Hoor was feeling much better . Arhaan made her eat with his own hands , he was even more attentive than
usual.

After giving her medicine, Arhaan helped her to lay down. Hoor clutched his shirt, silently asking him to lay down beside her . It was first time, she didn't have to feel loneliness. There was someone beside her, taking care of her .

Arhaan understood it and pulled her into his arms , he kept massaging her head , her shoulders . Soon Hoor fell asleep, Arhaan placed a kiss on her forehead, he was stressed about the marks he had felt on her back.

By evening , Hoor was feeling fine . They decided to stay inside and watch a movie .Hoor could feel the tension rolling off Arhaan .

Once the movie finished, Hoor looked at Arhaan " Is everything okay? " she asked, looking at him with her big innocent eyes .

" Will u lift your shirt for me ? " Arhaan said shocking Hoor." I..I felt the marks " he said , but Hoor still didn't move, his arms wrapped around her waist . It was difficult for her, the topic so painful, that she never let anyone else know, not that anyone cared .

" please....." Arhaan said with pain filled eyes , Hoor couldn't avoid it anymore . She closed her eyes, lifting her shirt to her ribs .

She bit her lips, waiting for his reaction. She wasn't ready to face his dislike for her body, it would shatter her. She was thinking the worse, when she felt soft lips on her tummy , kissing along a scar .

Arhaan was talking about her back scars , but when she lifted her shirt , he found scars on her tummy also. It looked like someone had cut her.

Hoor opened her eyes, feeling his lips. She saw tears in his eyes, Hoor felt her heart shattering. She cupped his face ." Please don't....." she said , her shirt already covering her tummy as she moved her hands to his cheeks .

" Sorry ! You had to see me like this " she said as if it was her fault, as if she was ashamed of it.

" Hoor! They are a part of you , I can never find a thing in you, anything less than lovely. I am in pain, because , I wasn't there to protect you when this happened." He said, the truth in his voice relaxing Hoor.

" It wont happen again " Hoor said, from the marks he felt on her back, he could tell that it wasnt her own doings ." Who did it ? " the hatred in his voice was clear. He wanted to rip that person apart who hurt her .

Hoor still didnt say anything , she didnt know how to confess it .

" Was it your stepmother? " he asked barely containing his emotions .

Hoor quickly shook her head , Arhaan cupped her face " Please say it " he said almost begging .

Saying the truth was really hard for her, she looked in his eyes, seeking his support " it..it was my mother " she said. Arhaan stopped breathing, he felt like he heard wrong .

" sorry ?" He asked .

" my mother" she said again .

______________

Wo kehti he" khuda kre tumhy bhi muhbt me dukh milen "

Mein hnsa r khub hansa" apna dil nikaal kr kisi r ki jholi mein dala he mene , "

-----------
Salam friends! What do you think happened to hoor?