Chapter 5

|2 weeks later|

                                     •MILLI•

I've been avoiding Jasmine for a while ever since the dinner with her parents and she's been calling me nonstop.

"Milli seriously what did I do". She asked following me to our next class and I didn't say anything to her.

"Milli please talk to me I'll fix it I promise". She begged and her eyes were watering.

Sighing I sit down and turn towards her.

"You didn't do anything Jasmine". I said and she looked at me confused.

"Then why did you stop talking to me". She asked staring at me.

" I've been going through something". I said coming up with a quick lie.

"Well tell me next time we're Bestfriend's". She said and I nod.

"Okay". I said as she brung me into a hug.

"I kind of told my dad you were being mean to me and ignoring me". She said scratching the back of her head nervously.

"YOU WHAT". I yell causing everybody in the room to look back at us.

"Shhh". She said looking around before looking at me.

"Are you crazy why would you do that Jasmine you're 19 not 9 grow up". I say giving her a confused look.

"Look I panicked okay I thought you didn't like me anymore so I kind of told him". She said giving me an apologetic look.

"Can we please have Milli García to the office please again Milli García to the office please". The intercom said causing me to look forward at the teacher as she wrote the slip.

Standing up I grab my things and walk to the desk taking the slip and walking out. Finally making it to the office I look around for my dad only to see Rodney and he didn't look to happy.

"Is everything okay". I ask looking between the principle and Rodney.

"Your fathers been hurt and sent Mr.Rodney to pick you up". He said and I nod trying to hurry up and get to the car.

Walking out of the building we get into the car and I go to buckle my seat belt when I'm grabbed by my throat out of no where.

"You think that shit that you pulled with my daughter is cool". He asked causing me to look at him confused.

"You worried about your damn cry baby ass daughter when my father is hurt". I ask trying to pry his hands away.

"Yo punk ass daddy is fine".He said causing me to look at him sideways.

"Punk, bitch my daddy ain't no punk". I said mushing the side of his head.

"Yea okay". He said pulling off from the school.

"Where are you taking me". I ask looking over at him.

"You thought I was playing when I was talking about Jasmine being a big sister". He asked looking from the road over at me then back at the road.

"Oh so you taking me to see the women you cheating on Jade with". I ask laughing shaking my head.

"You ARE the women I'm cheating with". He said Putting emphasis on are.

"Pump the brakes partner I'm not a women I'm a YOUNG lady okay so if you want a grown women look somewhere else". I said and I see us pulling up to their house.

"Get out". He said taking off his seat belt and getting out closing the door.

"Get out, I think I'll stay my ass right here". I said before I was snatched out of the car.

"Are you crazy get your damn hands off of me and if you want a baby so damn bad have it with that old raggedy bitch". I said as he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and walking up the stairs to their room.

"Close yo fucking mouth". He said tossing me on the bed.

"Oooo you disrespectful in y'all room though". I ask watching him take his clothes off.

"Take off your clothes". He said walking over to me kissing on my chest as he started taking my clothes off.

"Why you gone tell me to take my clothes off if you was going to do it for me". I ask covering my chest and private area.

"You know what fuck this shit". He said spreading my legs and getting in between them.

"You gone have my baby". He asked before sliding inside of me causing me to moan as I shook my head no.

|30 minutes later|

Laying on top of him I breath heavily moving my hair out of my face when I hear the front door close.

"Rodney where you at". I heard Jade ask as her voice got closer to the door.

"Why is this door locked". She asked twisting the knob.

"Are you crazy let me go cause if that bitch get that door unlocked and she come in here swinging I'm gone beat her ass". I said trying to get up but he wasn't trying to hear none of that.

He eventually let me go and I quickly got dressed while he took his time and before I knew it the door opened and she stood there looking between the two of us.

"WHY WAS THE DOOR LOCKED".She yelled as I stood off to the side watching.

I was showing her something chill out". He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"With the four locked really Rodney let me find out you fucking this young bitch". She said causing me to raise and eyebrow.

"Call me another one ". I said glaring at her.

"Bitch". She said smirking.

After that I blacked out.

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE