5) "You're late"

Amara POV

Today was already a terrible day. My car broke down and I have my internship today when I don't even have a car!

I'm starting to hate the internship. Today is my 5th day. Gal isn't even giving me actual paperwork. I'm like her servant instead. I'm giving her Coffee and obeying what she wants.

I don't know if it's me, but Gal is being so cold and mean to me. Whenever I tried to talk to her she just ignores me or just screams at me. Of course I get scared because she is very scary, but Gal was so nice to me 5 days ago. What happened to that Gal?

School just ended and now I'm just thinking how am I supposed to go to my internship for Gal. Should I walk? My only choice is walking so I guess I'm walking.

I was walking out of school and I saw a bunch of students crowding in the parking lot. They look like they're surrounding and staring at someone. Maybe a celebrity is here.

I walked to them and pass through the kids. I look who up and my jaw dropped.

Gal was leaning on her luxurious car. She had her arms cross and she was wearing sunglasses. She also smirking at me! She was staring at me and I just froze.

"Damn.....Ms Gadot is sexy" a dude said behind me "I'll smash her" A boy said next to me "I love to have her car, but I will love to have her in my bed" another boy said. I just gaged...

All of the sudden, Gal took her glasses off and everyone screamed like fan girls. Next thing I knew, she was pointing at me.

"What are you doing here?!" I said and she smirked

"You're late, cookie. I was waiting here for like 5 minutes now" she said looking at me

"Amara Jones!" Gal yelled and everyone became quiet "Come with me" she said and everyone gasped. "I can just walk" I said and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and took me to her car.

She went inside the car and then she got close to me. She smirked then buckled my seatbelt.

"No escaping now" she smirked then took off.

We arrived at the building and I followed Gal to her office. Once she sat down on her chair I looked at her confusingly "How do you know I don't have a car? How do you know what school I go to?!" I said "Easy, your parents" she said and I sigh

"When can I do actual paperwork?" I said "Never" She said coldly "Now, I just printed something and you need to get it" she said not even looking at me

I got out of her office and went to the printing room. This is the worst. The printing room is outside of the building. I have a long way to walk.

I got the papers. I was only gone for 20 minutes because I was walking slow and the walk is very far.

I felt someone was following me. I look back and saw no one. I look at the corner of my eye and saw someone was indeed following me.

Ok....calm down. I felt the person walking faster so I ran.

I got back into the building and went to the elevator. I arrived at Gal's office and went in without even knocking

I went in and I bumped into someone making us fall and the papers to fly everywhere.

I looked around and saw Gal eyes widened

She was on top of me between my legs.....

Oh no....I'm dead