Chapter 30- Revealations

Saba stepped toward Asma's bedroom where guests were gathered, a similar sight when Saba and Sahir were accused during Zain's marriage. Karma hit Asma and she was standing on the receiving end of people's snarky remarks while Saba was standing on the opposite side, watching her with a boy.

Asma fell in love with a boy Kashif during their online conversation on the social media platform. That interaction led her to meet him in a different cafe where she became impressed with the personality of the boy.

She invited him into this marriage ceremony so that she could introduce him to her family members. During marriage events, she met him in the drawing room or lounge area of her house, but in the previous meetup, she found Saba staring at her and Kashif which made her anxious and fearful.

So, she decided to have the meetup with Kashif in her bedroom where no one could find them. But, to her dismay, a female relative stepped into her room without knocking and found her with a boy.

Her shouting caused a ruckus in front of Asma's room. She was not doing something outrageous and sinful with the boy in her bedroom, but a large and ugly stain got labeled on her character after this ruckus.

She was gazing at the guests' faces with misty orbs when her gaze landed on Saba who was silently standing among the guests. There was no impression in the orbs or expressions of Saba, but pain and fear were rippling in Asma's orbs.

Her heart was constricted and the pain was rippling into her being at the false accusations of guests. Kashif had left long ago and she was alone in this whole situation. 

With slumped shoulders and eyes cast downwards, she faced the world's ugly remarks.

……………………..

Sahir was typing on his mobile while occasionally glancing at Saba who was leaning against the headboard and gazing outside while utter silence prevailed in the room.

"What is the issue, Saba?" The gentle voice of Sahir rippled into the room, tearing the silence.

"I am thinking about Allah's justice." She replied, focusing her eyes on his face where thoughtful lines were present.

"Let's go for a walk. Let's see the beauties of the village."

He said, standing from his couch which she followed. She was desperate for a change so Sahir's suggestion was a welcoming suggestion for her.

After half an hour, they were strolling through the greenery of the village. Men and women were working in the fields while they were passing through them, immersed in their conversations.

"Were you always a shy girl or was it in front of me only?"

Sahir asked her with a smirk at which her cheeks got pink.

"I am always like this." She told him with a chuckle.

"Well, I love you this way." He replied at which blush crept on her cheeks, making them beet red.

"I…" she was going to say anything when she saw a  herd coming toward them at which her orbs rounded and fear rippled in her orbs.

"Ahh" She gasped when they came near and she swiftly hid behind Sahir who was trying to understand the reason for her fear.