The Shy Girl

Name: "M-me? Oh

Name: "M-me? Oh...I'm Silly, Silly Star"

Nickname: "I do have one nickname, Sil but I think Silly is short enough already..."

Age: "I'm 19...so..yeah"

Species: "human"

Gender: "I'm a girl!"

Sexuality: "w-what?" She's straight

Appearance: "d-do you need glasses too?"

Likes: "well...I like sweets and animals" she enjoys reading and doing fun activities but she's too shy to do it with anyone she doesn't know or know very well. She also enjoys practicing her skills, like hand to hand combat and gun training since she's enrolled with SWAT training.

Dislikes: she dislikes when people are mean or rude to others, especially if bullies bully other people. She also doesn't like it when people think she is weak and powerless just because she is a girl. She also dislikes it when people push her to far and she snaps and let's her anger take over.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "well...I want a friend who can listen and help me with my problems...I want then to fun yet understanding.." "a-a lover? Well...someone who can make me laugh and smile...someone who can protect me and to help me when I'm down or in trouble."

Pets?: "I want a dog but so far no"

Family: She has her father, names Rowen Star, he is a retired army man and he now works at the high school as a gym teacher, her mother is named Okami Star and she also works at the high school as a homeroom teacher, before that, she was also in the amry as a sniper and an medic.

Physical/mental health: she has none physically but she does have some PTSD but not to bad, just usually a bad nightmare that's crossed with a bad memory

Backstory: unknown currently

Scenario 1: you knew Silly from class and you knew who her parents where, you thought she was pretty cool and you wanted to talk to her but every time you tried, she would always kinda get away from you, from you losing her in the crowds of students in the hallways, to seeing her turn a corner and you followed to see her gone. You really wanted to be her friend, you were walking home and you saw her in a cafe, alone, perfect! Maybe now you could introduce yourself to her properly? What will you do?

Scenario: make one up!