<-53->

<-I-L-A-<<<
"I didn't know that they made planes like these," I said to Marcella as we walked into our room. Reaching the bed to the far left, I placed my bag at the foot of it.

Taking the other bed on the right, Marcella explained, "They don't. We bought them and had all eleven planes customized and modified to fit our needs."

"Eleven planes?" I began to wonder how seriously materialistic the mafia was.

"Big mafia, big means of transportation," Marcella shrugged, saying that as if it was nothing. "Now, hush up. I want to sleep."

Marcella plopped onto the bed and snuggled in under the covers. Then, she pulled the sleeping mask that laid on top of her forehead to rest on her eyes. I was astonished to see someone sleeping on a bed in a room inside a plane that was soon going to be in the air. We were currently in the first room upon entering the plane from the rear. My guess was that it's first class throughout the whole plane.

Wanting to explore more of the foreign aircraft, I left the room. Across from us was one of the plane's bathrooms. Taking note of that, I ventured forward. Every so often, the rooms that are next to each other would be broken apart by a lounging area. It consisted of leather seats and couches and a minibar stocked with drinks. No bartenders were present and some people were serving themselves to their leisure.

I reached the very front of the plane just in time to see Aiden and Giovanni open the door to the cockpit. Immediately, I thought of the worst. I quickened my place in order to reach them before they could walk in further into the most critical part of the plane.

"What do you guys think you are doing?" I asked, grabbing them by the ears and pulling them right back out of the room. I saw the door closed shut behind Gio and Aiden and I let go of the two to hear an explanation.

"It's our turn," Aiden said.

Not comprehending, I questioned, "For what?"

"To fly the plane. Leo and Lorenzo did it last time and Melvin promised us that we could do it next time. Next time is this time," Aiden elaborated.

Thinking that the conversation was done, Aiden and Gio turned around to go back into the cockpit. Hearing that the two were going to be flying the airplane was nowhere near pleasant. I grabbed them at the ears once more, " Oh no you guys don't!"

"Ow ow ow," Aiden whined as I began to drag them away from the front of the plane.

"Honey, that ain't my sweet spot," Aiden said, making me pinch harder in disgust.

They leaned their heads towards the grip of my hands so they wouldn't deal with much pain. Inevitably, in order to not fall, their legs followed the direction I was pulling them towards. We got stares as we passed by but no one stepped in to stop me. I managed to get them to the very back of the plane and pushed them inside the room. I locked the door for safe measures. Marcella was still in bed, sleeping where I left her.

"You guys aren't licensed, no plane flying," I said, taking the bed as the boys took opposite sides of the couch.

"Melvin isn't either," Aiden muttered under his breath like a little, petty child.

"For some reason, I trust Melvin more than you guys," I said. I haven't even met Melvin but his name sounded trustworthy.

Right at that moment, the intercom turned on, "Melvin's speaking... flights gonna start... in about... uh... 5 minutes... okay? bye."

I recognized the type of slurring that Melvin was doing with his words. Shocked, I asked, "Is Melvin drunk?"

"He's most definitely wasted," Gio smiled. "Can we go?"