RULES : dreampanda's flirting lessons

"so," you said to DREAMPANDA

"so," you said to DREAMPANDA. "what are you planning on saying to HEARTPANDA when you first see her?"

"'will you go out with me?', maybe?" DREAMPANDA said excitedly.

"oh god, no," you groaned. "that can't be the first thing you say to her! i think we need to work on your flirting skills."

here are some of the rules for the LITTLE GALAXY graphics shop!

01 | DON'T CHEAT ON HER

just like DREAMPANDA shouldn't leave HEARTPANDA for another panda, you shouldn't shop hop! shop hopping is when you request the same covers or graphics from multiple graphics shops at once! that is a big no-no and it is extremely unfair to all the designers involved!

02 | DON'T GHOST HER 

just like HEARTPANDA hates when her boyfriends don't put effort into their relationship, i would love it if you could please take the time to fill out your forms completely and neatly! if you need to make changes, please do so by replying to your original request form and please do not pm me the changes!

03 | DON'T RUSH HER INTO A RELATIONSHIP

just like DREAMPANDA shouldn't jump the gun and ask HEARTPANDA to marry him in their first meeting, i would love it if everyone could be patient when waiting for their covers! this has generally never been a problem for me before (because you're all perfect and kind cuties who deserve the whole world! :D) but a few requestors have nagged me to finish their graphics more quickly before, so i just thought i'd mention this rule again! 

04 | DON'T STAND HER UP FOR DATES

just like HEARTPANDA would beat DREAMPANDA's fluffy butt if he ever stood her up for a date, i would be really sad if you didn't tell me you were cancelling your requests without telling me in advance! of course you are allowed to cancel a request, but please don't wait until like the minute before i publish your request to do so! 

05 | BE A KIND AND HONORABLE GENTLEMAN

just like DREAMPANDA should be a man of his word, i would greatly appreciate it if everyone completed the proper payments for this shop before receiving their covers! the payment is: a permanent follow to me (swetaer). 

06 | DON'T BE A GOLDDIGGER

just like DREAMPANDA wants all of her boyfriends to be honest, it is also required that you give me credit in the description of your books or in your bio for making your cover(s)! additionally, please do not claim my graphics as your own!

07 | BE A GOOD LISTENER

just as HEARTPANDA loves when her boyfriends listen to her and respect her, i love that you read these rules! ;D in your request form, to prove to me that you read these rules, please include the following password in your form: a dream/goal of yours.  

•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•

thank you very much for reading through this chapter! also, there's another payment that i forgot to mention... i would love it if we could be friends as well hehehehe ;DDDD

 i would love it if we could be friends as well hehehehe ;DDDD